• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Product from HOTFLIPS, Mini Comic Book Carry on Storage Box

77 posts in this topic

Mini Comic Book Carry on Storage Box

It's a carry around comic book storage box!! The Mini comic book storage box holds up to 15 standard bagged and boarded comic books, or up to 22 loose standard comic books. The Mini Comic book storage box can be shelved in a book case, or carried in your back pack to safely transport your comics at any comic book convention.

You can also fit up to 8 of our mini comic book storage boxes in our Hot Flips magazine box.

The spine features a crystal clear pocket. It also features a secure velcro closure. It is easy to open. The outside dimensions are: 8 x 11 ¼ x 2 inches and will hold about anything up to 7 7/8 x 11 .

Ideal for transporting or storing comic books.

Holds Current/Modern or Silver, Bronze Age Comic Books (even those large Annuals & Giant Size)

Holds about 10 standards comics packed in a REAL Acid Free 725M2 Mylites 2 bags with a Real Acid Free Full Back (14 with a Half Back)

Holds up to 15 standards bag & boarded comics Holds up to 22 Standard loose comics Crystal Clear Pockets on Spine for your personal tags or artwork

Made with Velcro Closure Size:

Exterior 11 1/4 x 8 x 2

Interior 11 x 7 3/4 x 1 1/2

Comics NOT Included

1 for $12.00 shipped,

5 for $32.00, shipped

20 for $117.00, shipped

(only in the continental 48 US states)

Our PayPal id is cccpromotions@aol.com, please make sure to include your full name and address and what you have ordered in the comments when sending the payment

025%20-%20comic%20box%20storecase.jpg

025d%20-%20comic%20storcase4.jpg

025e%20-%20comic%20storcase5.jpg

025b%20-%20comic%20storcase2.jpg

025c%20-%20comic%20storcase3.jpg

Edited by HOTFLIPS

I've got an older version of these and they are awesome beyond words. I keep a couple in my truck all the time and take all that I have when I go to shows.

I would think these would also work well for organizing books when getting signatures, allowing the facilitator to grab a box and run to a table to get the signatures, keeping it all neat and orderly rather than going back and forth to one or two creators all day because there is "one more."

hm