• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trying to contact Worldwide Comics/Stephen Ritter

37 posts in this topic

Did you try 1 800 at-shill?

I have dealt with Steven, it was all positive. Clearly you have a story to tell?

+1

I have dealt with Steven, it was all positive. Clearly you have a story to tell?

+1

+2. Only ever had positive experiences (shrug)

+ 3......... he's one of a few people I'd buy a book from without seeing it first.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That number didn't work, so I tried 1-800-buttmunch... and your mother answered.

+1

+ 3......... he's one of a few people I'd buy a book from without seeing it first.... GOD BLESS...

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

+1

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

+5 Nothing but good vibes from WW, good stuff

+1

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

+6 - fantastic international service as well. Books graded 100% spot on.

Great seller.

If you have something to say, be a man about it and come out and say it. These drive by posts that insinuate bad behavior about someone without any sort of explanation or evidence of said bad behavior are as cowardly as it gets.

+1

+4

Fully agree with jimbo

+6 - fantastic international service as well. Books graded 100% spot on.

Great seller.

+7 - I've bought from him a few times and the entire process was great from start to finish. If he has a book I need I'd gladly buy from him again.

The phone number is still not working - and I have sent emails to both of the listed emails on the website for Stephen and Sharon ... still no reply.

They of course may be on vacation or something ... but it's odd that their phone no longer works hm

It looks like their business and they are OK because new comics are listed for sale everyday and I am still hoping someone has another way to reach them ... but your replies so far seem to suggest that it is hard to reach them.

Thanks for your replies, input, and suggestions.