COMIC SUPPLY HULK 181 GIVEAWAY

256 posts in this topic

2,589 posts

For anyone that had a chance and his limited time frame for his Hulk 181,Just a reminder to help!

Davidking623

4,907 posts

Thanks for the help, not that I think anyone forgot.

511 posts

I didn't, but I lost...popcorn.gif

3,342 posts

I didn't win anything either. I know they have until March 10th to notify you, Russ. If they don't, any possibility of a 2nd-chance drawing? smile.gif

511 posts
I didn't win anything either. I know they have until March 10th to notify you, Russ. If they don't, any possibility of a 2nd-chance drawing? smile.gif

Well, you would be some insufficiently_thoughtful_person to win a Hulk 181 and not claim it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

4,907 posts

Believe it or not, everymonth we have a contest we have people who don't claim. Sometimes we get someone who orders some supplies and has no intention of ordering again and they win. So, its a total crapshoot.

Any prizes that are unclaimed we might roll over for another time though Chris.

3,342 posts
Well, you would be some insufficiently_thoughtful_person to win a Hulk 181 and not claim it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I agree with you 100%, but the last time I checked, there was NO shortage of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there. smile.gifsmile.gif

16,446 posts

I agree with you 100%, but the last time I checked, there was NO shortage of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there. smile.gifsmile.gif

Or right here for that matter.

25,241 posts

So did anyone claim the Hulk 181? confused-smiley-013.gif

28,903 posts

Or right here for that matter.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

21,427 posts
So did anyone claim the Hulk 181? confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

15,262 posts

thought they had until mar 10, guvnah

25,241 posts
thought they had until mar 10, guvnah
They do, but someone may have claimed it before then. gossip.gif

4,907 posts

Nope, only the ASM #122 and 2 of the gift certs have been claimed. We shall see...

3,342 posts

I've still got my tickets!! smile.gif

16,986 posts

Why don't you just contact the winner? Why all the drama? You knew I was the winner of the gift certificate when I won back in early December...

Jim

4,907 posts

Your right, I do know the winners but its kind of like those 50/50 raffles or door prizes.

If you aren't there to claim it, you forfeit the prize.

Put it this way, if someone doesn't claim their prize, we just roll it over into the next months. Which was why January's contest had a $300-$200-$100 prize, where as last months only had a $200-$100-$50 because everyone in Jan claimed the prizes.

21,427 posts

It would do wonders for your public relations if you just contacted the winner and gave them the book. Are you running a business or a fundraiser for the glee club?

4,420 posts

Afraid I tossed my two tickets as I forgot about the extra giveaways. Will have to check and make sure!

16,986 posts

I believe good sellers should be proactive vs. reactive. It's just good business. You should be chasing them vs the other way around. What you're doing now is more akin to a lottery...and don't get me started on that one again...

Regardless, most raffles I've been apart of didn't require my presense in the case I won. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim