• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC SUPPLY HULK 181 GIVEAWAY

256 posts in this topic

I didn't win anything either. I know they have until March 10th to notify you, Russ. If they don't, any possibility of a 2nd-chance drawing? smile.gif

Well, you would be some insufficiently_thoughtful_person to win a Hulk 181 and not claim it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Believe it or not, everymonth we have a contest we have people who don't claim. Sometimes we get someone who orders some supplies and has no intention of ordering again and they win. So, its a total crapshoot.

Any prizes that are unclaimed we might roll over for another time though Chris.

Well, you would be some insufficiently_thoughtful_person to win a Hulk 181 and not claim it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I agree with you 100%, but the last time I checked, there was NO shortage of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there. smile.gifsmile.gif

I agree with you 100%, but the last time I checked, there was NO shortage of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons out there. smile.gifsmile.gif

Or right here for that matter.

Or right here for that matter.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Your right, I do know the winners but its kind of like those 50/50 raffles or door prizes.

If you aren't there to claim it, you forfeit the prize.

Put it this way, if someone doesn't claim their prize, we just roll it over into the next months. Which was why January's contest had a $300-$200-$100 prize, where as last months only had a $200-$100-$50 because everyone in Jan claimed the prizes.

It would do wonders for your public relations if you just contacted the winner and gave them the book. Are you running a business or a fundraiser for the glee club?

I believe good sellers should be proactive vs. reactive. It's just good business. You should be chasing them vs the other way around. What you're doing now is more akin to a lottery...and don't get me started on that one again...

Regardless, most raffles I've been apart of didn't require my presense in the case I won. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim