• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMIC SUPPLY HULK 181 GIVEAWAY

256 posts in this topic

Red

I don't appreciate you coming on here making accusations that you cannot back up. You know nothing of our contests. Members of this board have won. You are just on a mission that is going absolutely no where.

Lets make it simple, If you don't like what we do then don't buy from us. Don't sit and complain about it if you have nothing to do with it. (Which you do not)

We do not owe you an explanation nor do we need to change how we run our contests because you do not like it.

There is a such thing called a "Privacy Policy" on our site, which states the following:

Does ComicSupply.com Share the Information It Receives?

We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.

So why do you think you are privileged to our customer information? Do you think we will breech that for you? There have been winners on the boards that have spoken up and said I won this, and there are others who have not said a word. It is the customers choice if they want to tell others not your choice.

We will in no way change our business to make you happy. You don't buy from us, so go find something else to do besides stalking every thread we make.

This is all I have to say to you about this matter, I will not get into a flame with you either.

Welcome Back! Bella!

Red

I don't appreciate you coming on here making accusations that you cannot back up.

You know nothing of our contests.

Members of this board have won. You are just on a mission that is going absolutely no where.

This is not a mission. This is consumer advocacy.

Lets make it simple, If you don't like what we do then don't buy from us. Don't sit and complain about it if you have nothing to do with it. (Which you do not)

But you so endeared yourself to us during your first visit.....

We do not owe you an explanation nor do we need to change how we run our contests because you do not like it.

Then don't spam the marketplace.

There is a such thing called a "Privacy Policy" on our site, which states the following:

Stop right there.....you missed the whole point didn't you....

Does ComicSupply.com Share the Information It Receives?

We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. At no time do we ever provide your account contact or payment information to any third party vendor, associate or service provider unless absolutely necessary in order to complete your transaction and order.

This has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread.

So why do you think you are privileged to our customer information?

No such request has been made. Read the thread.

Do you think we will breech that for you? There have been winners on the boards that have spoken up and said I won this, and there are others who have not said a word. It is the customers choice if they want to tell others not your choice.

Voluntary transparency is the hallmark of any ethically run business.

We will in no way change our business to make you happy. You don't buy from us, so go find something else to do besides stalking every thread we make.

Utter bullsheet. I couldn't stalk every thread you make if I had 48 hours in a day.

This is all I have to say to you about this matter, I will not get into a flame with you either.

And I was so hoping.....

I guess you didn't understand my first post. I am not going to have a little flame war with you.

I will not go round and round with you. What happened way back when is over and done with. Better judgement could have been used in that thread but I guess that's why they say hindsight is 20/20.

I am done with you, I said my peace and that is it. If you want to keep talking thats fine, I do have a great ignore function here.

Do you ever run out of fuel?

I told you, if the winner claims the prize, ITS THEIRS. If they don't its NOT.

Then post their name and give them a valid shot, It'll solve two criteria...the fact that someone won and you at least tried to give the comic away vs. eagerly watching the clock waiting for the deadline...

And that's the impression I'm getting...

Jim

Well give it a shot Russ...you never know. At least everybody will see there's a name associated to the comic and this thread will end. It's a win - win situation for you as the longer this lingers the worse the PR hit is for you. You can nip it in the bud in one post...

Jim

Red,

Do you honestly think I would give out that information to appease you? Honestly, do I stand more to lose from a potential lawsuit or a customer of mine, or from you?

You offer me nothing. I will not disclose the winner by name, picture, or anything by that matter period. If people like Arex or others want to post about what they won great, other than that, keep dreaming.

First of all if we posted a name and they are not from this board how will you verify that red? Can you tell me? Or should I give you all their information. Your requests are just ridiculous. If the winner would like to disclose that information then that is fine. It is none of your business to begin with.

Jim, I appreciate your concern. But honestly, I don't feel that I should do that to the person winning. First off, we made the rules that they had to contact us. Second, we never told them we would disclose who they were if they won. I just don't feel that information is valid.

Seriously, even if someone doesn't win it, its going to be up for grabs again. I can't sell the thing on eBay cause you all know what it looks like, and I wouldn't anyways. Someone will win this book. Either this month, or the next, or a grading contest. That is the bottom line.

Well give it a shot Russ...you never know. At least everybody will see there's a name associated to the comic and this thread will end. It's a win - win situation for you as the longer this lingers the worse the PR hit is for you. You can nip it in the bud in one post...

Jim

First of all if we posted a name and they are not from this board how will you verify that red? Can you tell me? Or should I give you all their information. Your requests are just ridiculous. If the winner would like to disclose that information then that is fine. It is none of your business to begin with.

I disagree. If you are going to use the boards to toot your horn about your big giveaway, and spam the boards with it, then in my book, you're obligated to prove you are actually going to give something away. And as you mentioned, with your past, unfortunate debut on the boards, you might just get off your high horse for a second and come to grips with the simple fact that it would do you some good around here.