• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

Some great Golden Age and Silver Age Keys, Some would even say at least a few holy grail books! Please check them out, most of them closing today in the next several hours on ebay!

Thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/anythingbox/m.html?item=301799812800&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

I think that large lower triangle discoloration area is a dust shadow etc. There is some much smaller color touch along the very outer edge of the cover and a little to the first couple pages or so on the outer edge margin area. I would assume the edge of the cover needed some reinforcing etc., the very edge of the first few pages was probably covering a light discoloration or small water mark etc. Description is the same as when I bought this from a collector many many years ago, I did not have the work done, so I can't tell you exactly what it looked like prior. Whoever did the work was one of the better pros out there in my opinion, very nicely done work.