• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

Fresh from the west coast 'Junk Pile' to the east coast 'Looney Tunery'. Love some of the more C-list Teens. Thanks RM! (thumbsu Off to the Big Apple Con (hope Metro has the Fantastic 3 on display), the Kong Skull Island in IMAX at 7:30pm :banana:

58c45b6ede232_OzzieandBabs9.thumb.jpg.0586c01b6d972e9e5af50e1d8b442a97.jpg

16 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

You beat me to this one sagii. 

Nice one!

Thanks Rick. Yeah, RM had some eclectic low grade gems in that Thread. Saw the posts about your Tip Top purchase. Hope things worked out. While certainly the seller should have disclosed all 'issues' , that is a GREAT book to own 

2 hours ago, miraclemet said:

Won this one last night, it's been on my want list for so long, but man they dont come up often!

Roughest of rough shape (spine split, cover detached, but all pages there)

ghdcpjz.jpg

Gorgeous cover! Congratulations on finally getting it! :applause:

:whee:MULTIPLE POST WARNING :whee:

Judy and I  just got back from a really cool House Party /Swap Meet at my pal Guy's house....... saw some fantastic books...... a Wonder Woman 1 on it's way to CGC .... a very little resto, but the nicest one I've ever seen ......White pages :cloud9:  Just blown away by some of the books..... a beautiful Tec 35, the full Phantom Lady run, high grade early Planets, lots of GA # 1's. Poor Judy passed out in the backyard....too many cold ones..... but it was a beautiful day to pass out in a lawn chair. I finally managed to snag a grail from my pal Tyler.... but had to trade heavily to get it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

0BCbyDv.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

:whee:MULTIPLE POST WARNING :whee:

Judy and I  just got back from a really cool House Party /Swap Meet at my pal Guy's house....... saw some fantastic books...... a Wonder Woman 1 on it's way to CGC .... a very little resto, but the nicest one I've ever seen ......White pages :cloud9:  Just blown away by some of the books..... a beautiful Tec 35, the full Phantom Lady run, high grade early Planets, lots of GA # 1's. Poor Judy passed out in the backyard....too many cold ones..... but it was a beautiful day to pass out in a lawn chair. I finally managed to snag a grail from my pal Tyler.... but had to trade heavily to get it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

0BCbyDv.jpg

Torchy... (worship)

Resuscitating this thread so I can show off my newest addition. Don't have a lot of GGA but there are two big things about this cover that have always caught my eye! Of course, I'm talking about the fantastic Feldstein art and the SOTI connection. Apparently, adolescent boys call these headlights...

Corliss.thumb.jpg.97128fd48a312d2ae0ef2b5390f8e55d.jpg