• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

Probably already posted but I just joined the club courtesy of a nice flea market seller yesterday!

comscoop2_zpsqgmvv37m.jpg

I tried to join this club yesterday but didn't bid enough. Did you see that copy on eBay? :frustrated:

Love that cover! :cool: I must have missed the copy on eBay as well. How much did it sell for?

It was a solid raw 6.5 with amazing color for $316. I was STUPID not to just go $420 and lock it down. My two biggest regrets are the books I sell that I wish I didn't and the books I don't bid enough on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scoop-Comics-8-Fine-Cond-/311671678070?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=VQxhB4DvN3Upizq2IibEgJ%252BKTI4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Probably already posted but I just joined the club courtesy of a nice flea market seller yesterday!

I tried to join this club yesterday but didn't bid enough. Did you see that copy on eBay? :frustrated:

Love that cover! :cool: I must have missed the copy on eBay as well. How much did it sell for?

It was a solid raw 6.5 with amazing color for $316. I was STUPID not to just go $420 and lock it down. My two biggest regrets are the books I sell that I wish I didn't and the books I don't bid enough on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scoop-Comics-8-Fine-Cond-/311671678070?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=VQxhB4DvN3Upizq2IibEgJ%252BKTI4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Scored this little beater for $5. I can live with it. Told you she was a nice flea market lady!

Sorry, I snagged this copy along with the 4 fav 6 and a nice eerie 14. I'll post up pics when I get them in.

I don't remember seeing this one posted. (Also from the nice Flea Market lady...)

comhumantorch26_zpsbal95bzr.jpg

Excellent cover and a great find! :applause:

Please take me with you on your next flea market excursion... (:

Gotta get up REAL early and keep up with me! Finds like this are few and far between though...

I don't remember seeing this one posted. (Also from the nice Flea Market lady...)

comhumantorch26_zpsbal95bzr.jpg

Excellent cover and a great find! :applause:

Please take me with you on your next flea market excursion... (:

Gotta get up REAL early and keep up with me! Finds like this are few and far between though...

I love it! Really beating the bushes.