GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

718 posts in this topic

2,159 posts
On 2/26/2017 at 7:54 AM, Readcomix said:

Yes it is! Thanks guys!

Completed my little Blackhawk #96-#98 series, The “exoctic” Spectra, Arda Thorn and Maztla.

Reed Crandall knew how to draw the hands on the hip pose.

3320171-751x1024.jpg

31732341.jpg

3102017-746x1024.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,262 posts
1 hour ago, path4play said:

Completed my little Blackhawk #96-#98 series, The “exoctic” Spectra, Arda Thorn and Maztla.

Reed Crandall knew how to draw the hands on the hip pose.

3320171-751x1024.jpg

31732341.jpg

3102017-746x1024.jpg

A wonderful trio of covers!! (thumbsu:applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,870 posts

Fresh from the west coast 'Junk Pile' to the east coast 'Looney Tunery'. Love some of the more C-list Teens. Thanks RM! (thumbsu Off to the Big Apple Con (hope Metro has the Fantastic 3 on display), the Kong Skull Island in IMAX at 7:30pm :banana:

58c45b6ede232_OzzieandBabs9.thumb.jpg.0586c01b6d972e9e5af50e1d8b442a97.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,751 posts

Favorite Willie cover...

Willie16a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,750 posts
20 hours ago, sagii said:

Fresh from the west coast 'Junk Pile' to the east coast 'Looney Tunery'. Love some of the more C-list Teens. Thanks RM! (thumbsu Off to the Big Apple Con (hope Metro has the Fantastic 3 on display), the Kong Skull Island in IMAX at 7:30pm :banana:

58c45b6ede232_OzzieandBabs9.thumb.jpg.0586c01b6d972e9e5af50e1d8b442a97.jpg

 

You beat me to this one sagii. 

Nice one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,870 posts
16 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

You beat me to this one sagii. 

Nice one!

Thanks Rick. Yeah, RM had some eclectic low grade gems in that Thread. Saw the posts about your Tip Top purchase. Hope things worked out. While certainly the seller should have disclosed all 'issues' , that is a GREAT book to own 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,976 posts
8 hours ago, 29dukedog said:

Favorite Willie cover...

Willie16a.jpg

Great heat between those two 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23,195 posts
On 3/12/2017 at 8:10 AM, 29dukedog said:

Favorite Willie cover...

Willie16a.jpg

Not a huge fan of Willie, but I really like this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11,981 posts

Won this one last night, it's been on my want list for so long, but man they dont come up often!

 

Roughest of rough shape (spine split, cover detached, but all pages there)

ghdcpjz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,262 posts
2 hours ago, miraclemet said:

Won this one last night, it's been on my want list for so long, but man they dont come up often!

 

Roughest of rough shape (spine split, cover detached, but all pages there)

ghdcpjz.jpg

Gorgeous cover! Congratulations on finally getting it! :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28,943 posts

:whee:MULTIPLE POST WARNING :whee:

 

 Judy and I  just got back from a really cool House Party /Swap Meet at my pal Guy's house....... saw some fantastic books...... a Wonder Woman 1 on it's way to CGC .... a very little resto, but the nicest one I've ever seen ......White pages :cloud9:  Just blown away by some of the books..... a beautiful Tec 35, the full Phantom Lady run, high grade early Planets, lots of GA # 1's. Poor Judy passed out in the backyard....too many cold ones..... but it was a beautiful day to pass out in a lawn chair. I finally managed to snag a grail from my pal Tyler.... but had to trade heavily to get it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

0BCbyDv.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,262 posts
1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

:whee:MULTIPLE POST WARNING :whee:

 

 Judy and I  just got back from a really cool House Party /Swap Meet at my pal Guy's house....... saw some fantastic books...... a Wonder Woman 1 on it's way to CGC .... a very little resto, but the nicest one I've ever seen ......White pages :cloud9:  Just blown away by some of the books..... a beautiful Tec 35, the full Phantom Lady run, high grade early Planets, lots of GA # 1's. Poor Judy passed out in the backyard....too many cold ones..... but it was a beautiful day to pass out in a lawn chair. I finally managed to snag a grail from my pal Tyler.... but had to trade heavily to get it.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

0BCbyDv.jpg

Torchy... (worship)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,759 posts

Resuscitating this thread so I can show off my newest addition. Don't have a lot of GGA but there are two big things about this cover that have always caught my eye! Of course, I'm talking about the fantastic Feldstein art and the SOTI connection. Apparently, adolescent boys call these headlights...

Corliss.thumb.jpg.97128fd48a312d2ae0ef2b5390f8e55d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,262 posts
17 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

IMG CRIMES  (200 dpi).jpg

One of my all-time favorite covers.... ever... (worship)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4