• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's MASSIVE Black Friday s/s is coming---LMK what you'd like to see

43 posts in this topic

First, a big thank you to everyone who took part in my recent s/s sales thread :thumbsup:

Wrapping up all invoices this week and shipping books today and tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to getting more books in the new thread that will make the last thread seem like small potatoes.

I've been on the boards now over 12 years, and mostly signature series for well over half that time. With over 10,000 s/s in my inventory, of which probably 90% or better is straight up 9.8, there's clearly something for everyone.

I'm going to try and spend the majority of the week organizing images, scanning and getting into my big BF thread this week--and if you folks have anything in particular you'd like to see, please LMK via this thread.

Genre, creator, character---

Of special note, I did runs of the following titles, so if something jumps out at you, LMK

Marvel Team Up

Marvel Fanfare

Epic Illustrated

Spectre (all the series on this title--and I think there were three or four from the late 60s into the early 2000s)

Swamp Thing

Iron Man

Moon Knight (mostly just 9.6 left on this)

Master of Kung Fu (down just just a handful here though)

The Sixth Gun

Rachel Rising (blue label though)

Red Sonja (1977)

Marvel Feature (w/Red Sonja)

Alien Legion

Spectacular Spider-Man

Batman & Detective Comics (Hannigan, Breyfogle, Kelly Jones & Doug Moench runs)

Daredevil

Hulk

Miracleman

Airboy

Jonny Quest

Sandman

LOTS of different titles from the PC & Eclipse titles of the 1980s.

There's a jumping off point there for what I have---and while I do have several X-Men, it's not really focused. Some 1980s, some 1990s, a few from the 2000s.

Signatures include--Frank Thorne, Frank Brunner, Frank Cirocco, Romita, Stan, Sal Buscema, Doug Moench, John Totleben, Steve Bissete, Neil Gaiman, Mike Drigenberg, Sam Kieth, Ann Nocenti, Joe Kubert, Mike Ploog, Nick Cardy, Herb Trimpe, Carmine Infantino, Harlan Ellison, Bruce Jones, Sal Buscema, J. Scott Campbell, Hughes, Dave Dorman, Stephen Platt, Jack Davis (very scarce), J.H. Williams, Greg Rucka, Scott Snyder, Cassaday, Ennis, Alan Dean Foster (the only s/s to date ever), just too many to go through, but if it was someone who could hold a pen, I probably have it (except Stephen King---those are gone ) :sorry:

star wars would be great! (new and old)

I'm going to actually be launching my s/s late Thursday night after a turkey coma---with a massive Star Wars roll out.

Old, new, creator/writer/artist and celebrity signed Star Wars.

1977 original title, mini series and lots of the newer stuff (albeit most of the new stuff with be variant covers)

Any Carmine Infantino FLASH or Neal Adams BATMAN, DETECTIVE COMICS, BRAVE & THE BOLD or WORLD'S FINEST?

Yes.

About 7 Infantino Flash, two or three B&B, albeit one is issue #200 in 9.6 and the other is a Nick Cardy s/s in I think 9.4