• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Customer appreciation give away thread! Part 2 Live on 11/30/2015

123 posts in this topic

Hi guys as many of you know last year I decided that I would give a little something back to my customers that have done so much for my company. This is the 2nd of two giveaways that we will have in 2015!

It is my hope that this goes well and we can continue to do at least 2 of these a year.

This is going to go live on Nov 30th between 9pm & 10pm eastern time, I am posting this today to give people that dont visit the boards everyday a chance to see this post.

General participation info about the event:

1. There will be 1 gift a day, for 14 days. This does not mean only 14 items as some gifts will be for a set of slabs or other items.

2. Of the 14 gifts 11 will be public knowledge and 3 will be mystery gifts. The mystery gifts will be revealed on Dec 15th after the last gift is given away.

3. Shipping is free in the USA, if you are outside the country you are responsible for the shipping cost of any item you claim. If I have a hold file for you can add it to that file and I will ship it at the end of the season.

4. You must have spent $500 with me between august 1st 2015 and nov 30th to participate. You must also not find yourself in violation of rule #10. The $500 does not have to be for CGC items, it can be for OA, Commission pick ups or any services I offer on my site. The $500 does not have to be $500 of my fees. Just $500 total, so if you bought a $500 sketch opp slot and I only banked $25 off the purchase you still qualify. Any questions about your standing please send me a PM and ask.

5. You are able to claim one gift per person. So choose wisely.

6. Gifts will go to the 1st person to correctly claim them when they are listed. And they will go fast.

7. In order to claim a gift you must quote my entire original post of that gift, along with some kind of take it, takeit, :takeit: You do not need to use this sign. You just need to type out take it in some way.

8. If you fail to claim a gift correctly it will go to the 1st person below you, who correctly claims it.

9. You can trade gifts among each other if you like. If a trade is made please start a pm with me and the person you are trading with to confirm the trade.

10. If you are a friend or I did items for you at cost in exchange for your help in the future, you are sadly not eligible to compete. This is purely as a thank you for paying customers of mine who make it possible for me to continue to do what I do.

11. Gifts will be listed one a day, The 1st gift will be listed between 9pm & 10pm Eastern Time on 11/30/2015. When that gift is claimed ill post the time block for the next days gift.

12. Please be aware there are only 14 gifts total, there are over a 250 people who qualify to claim a gift. So be fast, be quick, most of all be respectful to each other, and have fun. Anyone who is found complaining in anyway or causing any drama what so ever will forfeit any gifts they have claimed and the right to claim any future gifts.

Failure to qualify or follow any of the above will result in your item being reoffered by me at a later date.

Finally to answer one question I have been asked.

If you spent $500 between Jan 1st and July 20th and you did not claim a prize in the 1st giveaway you can still claim one here. If you did claim a prize here you must have spent another $500 between July 20th and Nov 30th to partake in this giveaway.

So it is possible for someone to claim an item in both events.

Any items on time payments qualify you for the date the item was agreed to be purchased, not the date the payments come in.

Below is a link to last years prizes. Hopefully this years winners will be just as lucky!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8172542#Post8172542

Also as a bonus we will be raffling off 1 extra mystery box on December 15th.

This will be a 15th gift, anyone who has spent the $500 to qualify for the giveaway will be entered in the drawing. Claiming an item will not remove your name from the drawing so it is possible to get win an item in the thread and win the raffle.

Let's start this one off with gift #1

Orange_Mystery_Box_zpsf912ce12.png

Mystery Box #1

Free to the 1st person to claim it who qualifies and follows the rules outlined in the first post.

Gift 2 will be up tomorrow between 11am and 12pm Eastern time!

Mystery Box #1

Free to the 1st person to claim it who qualifies and follows the rules outlined in the first post.

:takeit:

Mystery Box #1

take it

Mystery Box #1

take it

^^ and off to bed lol who would have thought having a one year old would mean you're in bed by 9/10pm most nights lol

Mystery Box #1

take it

^^ and off to bed lol who would have thought having a one year old would mean you're in bed by 9/10pm most nights lol

Thanks Doug! Have a good night!

How about some Chris Claremont SS!

New mutants 1, iron fist 1, iron fist 14 SS

Free to the first person to that qualifies and claims the prize in the rules outlined in the first post.

8199A3F0-4323-4EE2-ACA7-9BA7A2FED3FC_zpsjga01oo7.jpg

Tomorrows gift will be put up between 3-4pm.

Take it

Free to the first person to that qualifies and claims the prize in the rules outlined in the first post.

take it

Take it

^^

Take it

^^

Thank you!