• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skybound Blue Line 5th Anniversary Variants

60 posts in this topic

[quote=jonjesper

I congratulate Skybound on the awesome offerings this year, buying Alpha, boxed sets and Lying Cat statue for sure.

And as is always said, if you don't like it...don't buy it. I'm sure plenty of people will pick up the slack on purchases ;)

+1

I hope they burn them before putting them on sale as a reward to the fans that ordered online already. Just give us a update on the print run after the fire.

They will hold value if this action is taken. :)

:wishluck:lol

A price cut would feel like a smack in the face...

Open it... I have seen some bad boxes in my life. Most of the time a well packed box protects the book...don't get mad,the box was doing it's job.

Opened it; not too happy.

Well don't just tell us, make everyone ask you why not!

Open it... I have seen some bad boxes in my life. Most of the time a well packed box protects the book...don't get mad,the box was doing it's job.

:sorry: sorry eb.... I was trying to be positive. I really have had some bad boxes and the contents were fine.. Thought you only got the box set... Was thinking it was going to be nesting pretty good in there.

Was the statue damaged??? I hope not :wishluck:

The Lying Cat is a pre-order so it wouldn't have been in this order... also, it wouldn't have been in the order, because I did't get it (I want it though). lol

The color Alpha action figure incurred some damage (squashed clamshell), as well as some corner crunch and minor creases to the blue line books (not all of them though).

The insane part is that everything was really well packaged, boxes inside of boxes, so the USPS really went to town on this box to cause the mentioned damage.

Here are two more pics:

th_20151202_174251_zps8z5mo9ki.jpg th_20151202_181058_zpsolhanyet.jpg