• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Thread is closed...Thank you to all who bought items!

44 posts in this topic

I want a cool sales thread like Sean Harmon & Rich Henn (seriously, two of the finest people I know), so I am offering up some really awesome books over the next few days. My mission is to make YOU cash poor and comic book RICH over the holidays!!!

Shipping per book is $10.00 if you live in the USA and an additional $2.00 for additional books. If you live outside the USA, please PM me for a postage quote.

If you want to purchase one of these gems, a simple :takeit: or PM me. Act fast though, some of these books will sell quickly. Once you have made a commitment to buy, I will promptly PM payment instructions. Payment is expected within 5 days of committing to buy.

If you have any requests, I will do my best to find what you are looking for. Thanks for checking these books out and to my fellow collectors, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

Here is a book with some major "WOW" factor!!! It is a 1966 Batman cast signed book!!! Offered here is a Batman TV Stories graphic novel signed by Adam West, Burt Ward, and Julie Newmar!!! Making this book so special is that Adam West and Julie Newmar did not personalize the book (which does not happen very often). Additionally, Mr West added the inscription, "POW!", which is very cool!!! You won't come across another book like this for quite some time.....SOLD

CGC%20SS%20Batman%20TV%20stories%209.2%20a_zpsrvw9kwnd.jpg

CGC%20SS%20Batman%20TV%20Stories%209.2%20c_zpsqzaadj54.jpg

Star Wars issue 6 signed by Kenny Baker

Star Wars issue 7 signed by Peter Mayhew

Batman Adv Annual 1 signed by Timm & Dini

All-Star Batman & Robin 1 signed by Lee and Miller

Batman TV Stories GN signed by West, Ward, and Newmar

Are all sold.

More books to come tomorrow!!!

Star Wars issue 6 signed by Kenny Baker

Star Wars issue 7 signed by Peter Mayhew

Batman Adv Annual 1 signed by Timm & Dini

All-Star Batman & Robin 1 signed by Lee and Miller

Batman TV Stories GN signed by West, Ward, and Newmar

Are all sold.

More books to come tomorrow!!!

Let this be a lesson to you all, I was waffling on four of these five books and foolishly decided to sleep on it.

:frustrated:

Looking forward to this! I am Thankful I got to hang out with the Pences live and in person this year!

The pleasure was all ours Sean, you are a class-act my friend. I was worried that I would wake up to find a Cease & Desist order asking me not to use your name to advertise my sales thread. doh!

Triston is TOO cool for school. Not one book that isn't unique... Probably the best horror collection out there! I love my TP Pedigree books :cloud9: I want more but Triston knows I have another mouth to feed now. I'll be jealous of whoever buys anything here! Amazing stuff!

The John Higgins Joker sketch is now sold.

Aww .

Missed it at dinner.

Yet another thing to be thankful for to my in laws this thanksgiving.