• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RICH'S BLACK FRIDAY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Signature Series sale!
2 2

708 posts in this topic

Star Wars #1 (movie photo variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Mark Hamill - $450

*(It's public knowledge now that moving forward into the new year, Hamill is going to be practically doubling his signing fees)

sw1midtownhamill.jpg

I think you've got the image wrong on this one, Rich. I'd love to see the photo cover.

Batman #492 CGC 9.8 s/s Kelley Jones & Doug Moench - $195

*(Knightfall begins)

A respectable double s/s run of Jones & Moench, scarce enough alone let alone together.

From one of the only Moench signings to date.

batman492.jpg

Astonishing Tales #25 CGC 9.2 s/s Doug Moench, Rich Buckler & George Perez - $475

*(1st full appearance of Deathlok) WHITE pages

Not many triple sigs out there with the entire creative team, AND Perez's first published work!

A 9.2 with just Perez on it sold for $330 back in August.

ast25BB.jpg

:takeit:

Please add these two to my pile Rich - thanks!

Star Wars #1 (movie photo variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Mark Hamill - $450

*(It's public knowledge now that moving forward into the new year, Hamill is going to be practically doubling his signing fees)

sw1midtownhamill.jpg

I think you've got the image wrong on this one, Rich. I'd love to see the photo cover.

Thanks Adam!

Going to relist this now.

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Sal Buscema - $475

Everyone who does s/s at this point, pretty much knows (or I assume that it's common knowledge) that Sal Buscema does NOT do shows. There have been 2 mail aways with him a number of years back. Beyond that, he did just ONE convention appearance in Baltimore a couple years ago. Waiting for another SB appearance is like waiting for Haley's Comet.

Pulling these two books, I'm kicking myself that I didn't think to add Stan & Conway or even Romita on the one book----and the 9.6 copy---well, I just forgot that I had this one.

Uncirculated stock---if it doesn't sell here, I'm adding Conway, Romita & Stan to this early next year. Of course, that being said, the person who buys this book will have the ability to do the same thing, and it might even pop a grade :thumbsup:

specsm1.jpg

Spectacular Spider-Man #28 CGC 9.8 s/s Al Milgrom - $295

*(Top census, HTF signature---much like Buscema, Al Milgrom doesn't do shows. There have been some mail aways with him in the past, which is how these were done)

specsm28.jpg

Spectacular Spider-Man #38 CGC 9.8 s/s Al Milgrom - $255

*(The only s/s copy on census to date---gorgeous cover, perfect centering, white pages---this has always been one of my favorites in the run, probably right behind Spec. SM #64)

Another interesting side note about this book, if you look at the census, there's only a total of 8 copies of this in 9.8 (the other seven being blue) and they pop up for sale about once every three years---just one lone 9.8 will go to market. Tough black cover IMHO is probably what keeps this from most 9.8 census marks. )

spectsm38.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 CGC 9.4 s/s Ed Hannigan- $350

*(origin & 1st appearance of Cloak & Dagger)

White pages, excellent centering, iconic cover. I'd buy these all day long in HG if I saw them.

At a recent show, there were several dealers with mid grade copies selling for $175+

Nothing really high grade raw, maybe the highest raw I saw was 9.4 with $200 price tags.

The popularity of the characters is really making a comeback.

Also, for those who may (or may not) know this, Hannigan also doesn't do shows. Ever.

His health prevents him from attending. I've been the only person to date to do s/s with Ed, two private signings in the past.

specsm64B.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Spectacular Spider-Man #69 CGC 9.8 s/s Ed Hannigan & Al Milgrom - $250

*(2nd appearance of Cloak & Dagger, double signed by both scarce sigs & dual co-creators)

top census

specsm69.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn