• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN BOYEGA & DAISY RIDLEY - gauging interest

112 posts in this topic

I know people have been wondering what to get signed. I found this today at Whole Foods.

kirV9YR.jpg

Ok, I'm totally in if this can be graded and if cost isnt out of my range AND most importantly, if Daisy can write me a love note because i'm pretty sure she's my future wife. Fell free to tell her that. She should have some warning.

Also, Should I be looking for this now, or can you somehow facilitate the appropriation of these in 9.8 condition?

Also, is there a choice in ink color? I'm thinking gold sharpie!

Where was price released and who is doing the signing

1) Waiting on the pricing from the handler. The signing hasn't happened yet.

2) I'm handling the signing once it's approved and all the details between celebs, handlers & myself are in place.

Once all the details are hammered out, I will post the :thumbsup: in this thread and then begin a group PM as well.

I will be taking books as well as able to provide books much like my other 9.8 pre-sale s/s ops.

Where was price released and who is doing the signing

1) Waiting on the pricing from the handler. The signing hasn't happened yet.

2) I'm handling the signing once it's approved and all the details between celebs, handlers & myself are in place.

Once all the details are hammered out, I will post the :thumbsup: in this thread and then begin a group PM as well.

I will be taking books as well as able to provide books much like my other 9.8 pre-sale s/s ops.

When will you know which books you're able to offer? I'm limited in resources up in the cold, so I may need you to do me a solid on a book to sign.