• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

31 posts in this topic

Guys I also have a lot more big key books that I might sell, pm with any specific books that you might be looking for. Some books for example are asm1 with quote inscription, sgt fury 1, journey 83, ff1, avengers 1, bb28, daredevil 1, crow 1 9.8, preacher 1, etc

Thanks

This isn't really allowed per the rules. If you have books for sale, list them here or no need to mention it...otherwise it's just spam.

Hello friend, and thanks for your input. Im not trying to break any rules Im simply trying to offer the best customer service to any potential customers. However if anybody is looking for something they don't see they can let me know if they want.

Sorry if I offended anybody with the "Spam"

Thanks

Guys I also have a lot more big key books that I might sell, pm with any specific books that you might be looking for. Some books for example are asm1 with quote inscription, sgt fury 1, journey 83, ff1, avengers 1, bb28, daredevil 1, crow 1 9.8, preacher 1, etc

Thanks

This isn't really allowed per the rules. If you have books for sale, list them here or no need to mention it...otherwise it's just spam.

Don't worry about it - he just likes to complain about everything. :baiting:

Hello friend, and thanks for your input. Im not trying to break any rules Im simply trying to offer the best customer service to any potential customers. However if anybody is looking for something they don't see they can let me know if they want.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

:hi:

lol

Just trying to keep the boards safe...i'm your friendly neighborhood curmudgeon....

:D