• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anybody know ebay user igb.corp

92 posts in this topic

Here is a destroyer of books for profit...taking an unrestored book and putting steroid

resto...quite a shame..the only way to stop, is NOT TO BUY it, and that is the downside of restored books, the more sales, the temptation is to take a 2.0 unrestored and pump it up to 9.0 restored...it called creating the frankenstein monster all over again....

Here is a destroyer of books for profit...taking an unrestored book and putting steroid

resto...quite a shame..the only way to stop, is NOT TO BUY it, and that is the downside of restored books, the more sales, the temptation is to take a 2.0 unrestored and pump it up to 9.0 restored...it called creating the frankenstein monster all over again....

This is not true. Please get your facts correct. They have NEVER taken an unrestored copy to then super-restore it.

This is not true. Please get your facts correct. They have NEVER taken an unrestored copy to then super-restore it.

# 34? do i get the under copy.

No cause they want 5K for a 3.0 blue. :screwy: It's not even a nice 3.0.

No cause they want 5K for a 3.0 blue :screwy:

Your sig line is just getting :screwy: in a great way :golfclap: your 8.0 is just fine.

+1

Yes, as far as I know so far, they have always taken previously restored books and done some additional extensive work to juiced it up into a high grade restored copy.

In a sense, I guess it's a bit similar to how others are taking high grade unrestored books and maximizing their potential so that they become uber HG unrestored copies.

The only difference is that one is fully disclosed and is considered to be bad and evil, while the other is done surreptitiously without any disclosure at all and yet is considered to be good and smart. hm:screwy:

+1

Yes, as far as I know so far, they have always taken previously restored books and done some additional extensive work to juiced it up into a high grade restored copy.

In a sense, I guess it's a bit similar to how others are taking high grade unrestored books and maximizing their potential so that they become uber HG unrestored copies.

The only difference is that one is fully disclosed and is considered to be bad and evil, while the other is done surreptitiously without any disclosure at all and yet is considered to be good and smart. hm:screwy:

Good point.

Sorry but you're making broad generalizations.

Not to make this into a pressing thread (although I'm sure it will become one anyway) but while there are some parallels the two are entirely different.