• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miami Magic City Comic Con

20 posts in this topic

I will be taking requests for Miami Magic City Comic Con 2016. There is plenty of time for anyone to be able to mail me books and/or requests sketches. The deadline for me to have books in hand is 96 hours prior to the show.

Miami Magic City Comic Con Deadline is the 11th of Jan

Shipping and CGC Fast Track are included in the prices below.

Sketches:

Con Services

The fee for a sketch is $75 for a cgc book plus the artist cost. This includes a blank, my pick up fee, cgc fast track and return shipping.

http://www.magiccitycomiccon.com/

http://www.magiccitycomiccon.com/category/guests/

I have all blanks in stock so dont worry about that at all. I can pick up paper commissions for you also @ $35 a pick up.

Creator Sigs:

For creator sigs subbed on your cgc account its $5 per sig. You pay all creator fees.

If you do not have a CGC account and want to sub under my CGC account for the 1st book it's $55 for the 1st sig + $5 for each additional sig beyond the 1st. (you pay any creator fees) The $55 fee covers my fees for one signature, shipping, and Cgc fast track

For every book after the 1st it's $50 for the 1st signature + $5 for each additional sig (you pay any creator fees). The $50 fee covers my fees for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Artists and Creators at the show

http://www.magiccitycomiccon.com/category/guests/comic-guests/

Celeb Sigs:

If you dont have a CGC account and need to sub under mine its $75 for the 1st book + $25 per additional celeb sig (you pay all celeb fees). The $75 fee covers my fee for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

For each additional book you sub on my account after the 1st it's $70 for the 1st signature + $25 per additional celeb sig (you pay any celeb fees). The $70 fee covers my fee for one signature, cgc fast track and return shipping.

Celebs at the show

http://www.magiccitycomiccon.com/category/guests/media-guests/

The show dates are Jan 15-17th. I need books and payment no later than the deadlines above.

Please note that CGC is no longer posting CGC SS forms on the website for print off. If subbing on your own account you must have a prefilled out form with your books. If you do not have carbon forms please call cgc and ask for them to be sent to you.

If you do not want to do that you can pay a $10 fee for me to fill out a form for you with your account info. You will need to put your name account# and address on the back of the books along with the phrase "fill out new cgc paperwork".

I can crack a slab its $5 for these shows I do not promise that a slab will retain the same grade. However out of the recent signing with Alex Ross we had over 300 books and around 50 slabs. Of the 50 slabs cracked 2 came back higher grades 47 came back the same and 1 came back lower.

All books mailed to me must be prepped as seen in the How to Prep your Books Thread . Any book not prepped will be prepped for $5 for these shows that book. All books must include the owners name, dealer account (if subbing on own account) and the creator/celeb you want to sign it.

any other questions feel free to pm me on here or email me through my site at ComicSketchArt.com

FACEBK_851X3151_zpsa755105b.jpg

:news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news:

This will be the 1st show of 2016 for us. Therefore it will be the 1st show for you to have a chance to qualify for the 2016 giveaways!

Its easy to qualify all you have to do is spend $500 with us between WWNO and SDCC 2016 and you have a chance to claim some sweet free prizes that we will be handing out.

For more information click the links below to see what we gave away in 2015.

Giveaway #1

Giveaway #2

:news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news::news: :news:

If you are interested in being added to the private group message please either post here or send me a PM.

This group will be for WWNO, Magic City and London. I will post signing info, prices, exclusives, and special items for those shows in this PM.

The PM will start on Jan 2nd.