• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC Auction

21 posts in this topic

Anyone watching the ComicConnect auction? Seems a bit of a farce as most of the better pieces have reserves and aren't selling. It's also incredibly hard to track and bid on multiple pieces, as their system doesn't auto update prices or time remaining. Disgraceful.

Is there a way to see what the results are? I notice that when something is finished it just says "sold," without saying how much it sold for.

If you click on the item or description it will take you to the result.....yep, one at a time!

Is there a way to see what the results are? I notice that when something is finished it just says "sold," without saying how much it sold for.

You can only see the results of items on your watchlist. Items which didn't meet reserve revert to $1.

Does anyone know what the Alex Ross Joker page went for where he is breaking the mirror from the auction prior to this one? I've always loved that piece but didn't know it was in the auction until like 3 days before it.

If I remember correctly, it was something like 12K.

I was looking at it, but it went for much more than I expected.