• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Almost 2000 pgs of classic SA/BA Marvel reading--SOLD!!!

3 posts in this topic

Need some cheap, classic SA/BA Marvel reading material for the long winter months to come? Well here ya go!

-----------------------------------

This lot includes the following:

Marvel Essentials: Thor Vol. 3 TP: The heart of hearts of Lee & Kirby's classic run. Reprints Mighty Thor #137-166 in glorious black-and-white! 600+ pages!!!

Marvel Essentials: Avengers Vol. 3 TP: Reprints Avengers #47-68, Avengers Annual #2, X-Men #45, and Marvel Super-Heroes #17. Another core SA run, featuring John Buscema's finest work on this title (including the introduction and origin of the Vision! Ultron, too!), plus stellar contributions from Gene Colan and Barry Smith, all in glorious black-and-white! 560+ pages!!!

Marvel Essentials: Iron Man Vol. 2 TP: Reprints classic SA Iron Man stories from Tales of Suspense #73-99, Tales to Astonish #82, Iron Man & Sub-Mariner #1, and Iron Man #1-11 by Gene Colan, Don Heck, and Jack Kirby, too, all in (you guessed it!) glorious black-and-white!. 600+ pages!!!

Avengers-Defenders War TP: Reprints the classic Avengers-Defenders battle (and inevitable team-up) from Avengers #115-118 and Defenders #8-11. Full color, 136 pages. (Note: Retailer UPC sticker on the back cover).

All of these books were purchased new by me from my LCS, and read (very carefully) by me one time. All have some very minor shelf/handling wear, but are generally very nice copies which will give you many years of nostalgic reading pleasure!

That's 3 big, fat b&w Essentials trades, plus one slick color volume, all for the measly price of...

$35, which includes shipping and insurance via BOXED USPS PRIORITY MAIL! (US only; Original retail price for all four books was $80!)

SOLD!!!

IMG_7534.jpg

IMG_7535.jpg

TERMS:

:takeit: rules.

• PayPal ONLY for this sale.

• No HOS'ers/probies/etc.

• Payment is due within 3 days of closing the deal unless we've made other arrangements.

DOMESTIC US SHIPPING:

• FREE!!

***IMPORTANT NOTE: US shipping only, no exceptions…very sorry!***

Need larger scans? Detail pics? Interior pics? More info? Please feel free to PM me.

Finally, my feedback thread is located here (under my old username, but it's still me):

My feedback thread!

-Mikey