• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Sketches/Blanks *CLOSED*

17 posts in this topic

I keep going back and forth between sketches and OA. I've been doing both for a few years, and it's time to thin out the herd a bit. I have a short boxes of blanks (Batman 0, Zero Year, Justice League, etc) that I may list later. that I have just listed.

The Rules:

First :takeit: wins (either in the thread or by PM).

Books will be shipped priority, and these will be packed up like crazy (as usual).

All sales will be final.

Offers welcome.

Prefer Paypal, but will accept check (check will need to clear before book ships).

No HOS members or probies.

Blanks found. I have about 3/4 of a short box left of an original long box I had been working from. I will try to get these posted a little later today.

I don't like to promise grades, but all of these were cherry picked at release from a much lager group of blanks. Of the 50+ i've used, three have come back less than a 9.8, so they have a pretty good track record across a variety of artists.

Blanks include Batman 0, Detective Comics 20, 'Lil Gotham 4, Batman/Superman 1, Green Lantern 13, Wonder Woman, Batman 29. It looks like I may have run through all of my Justice League blanks, but I will take a closer look.

If you have any questions about specific titles or number before I get these posted, shoot me a PM.

Blanks:

Title #..................................Price (Qty)

Batman #0............................$15 $10 (6)

Batman #29 (Zero Year).........$15 $7 (11)

Batman Lil Gotham #4...........$5 $3 (12)

Batman Superman #1............$10 $7 (8)

Detective Comics #20...........$10 $7 (15)

Green Lantern #13.................$7 $4 (6)

Wonder Woman #19..............$7 $4 (1)