• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New podcast/video from Felix Comic Art (UPDATED 1/3/17!)
6 6

1,647 posts in this topic

Our latest video is up!:

the first person who can tell me where the music is from, gets $100 toward any art on the site! The next five correct answers get free shipping (in the US) on their next order! Good luck!

I believe that song is from X-men First class

Our latest video is up!:

the first person who can tell me where the music is from, gets $100 toward any art on the site! The next five correct answers get free shipping (in the US) on their next order! Good luck!

What he said.

Great job on the podcast so far, Felix!

Would you consider doing a podcast on yourself with your journey of collecting and becoming a dealer to some of the new guard of artists?

Kolin

Thank you!

I had one of the artists I rep, Nick Dragotta, scheduled for a chat, as he's also an OA fan/collector. He said he'd do it, but would want to ask me questions, too. So yes, I'll be talking about collecting OA and becoming a rep.

Our latest video is up!:

What he said.

Sorry guys, the music is the theme to SHAOLIN SOCCER. Never seen it? Check it out! And if you can, seek out the original HK version. The US/Miramax release is available in dubbed or subtitled versions. If you can't find the original HK release, then settle for the subtitled Miramax version. Unfortunately, Miramax made some strange editing choices and they also replaced this music with "Kung-Fu Fighting" over the end credits. Ugh.

Surprisingly, quite a few people guessed right. Not as obscure as I thought!

Thanks for playing!

Great job on the podcast so far, Felix!

Would you consider doing a podcast on yourself with your journey of collecting and becoming a dealer to some of the new guard of artists?

Kolin

Thank you!

I had one of the artists I rep, Nick Dragotta, scheduled for a chat, as he's also an OA fan/collector. He said he'd do it, but would want to ask me questions, too. So yes, I'll be talking about collecting OA and becoming a rep.

Looking forward to hearing it!!

great podcast felix. I really enjoyed them. so looking forward to the next ones. I think a nice thought for future show could be artist that collect comic art. like terry Austin or scott willams.. also some interviews maybe with some of the masters of comics. wrightson. kaluta. Windsor smith. etc. thanks.

larry.

The Glen Gold episode is up!

http://felixcomicart.libsyn.com/

Also, Glen's show-and-tell video:

I especially enjoyed this video, as Glen shares his insights into Kirby, and along the way, shows us why panel pages are uniquely beautiful.

For those who get the show from iTunes, please leave a rating/review. I'm told it helps. Thanks and enjoy!