• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED - Moved to Sales Thread* LOT OF 25+ KEY COMICS!

14 posts in this topic

Got this listed on Ebay, but really just want them gone. Clearing out all my low-mid grade key books in one swoop. This is the first batch of them. The price is 175.00 160.00 shipped. (Please note wont be able to ship them until the 20th.)

All books are low to mid grade. I am NOT a grader, I dont own any CGC books, so these are guesstimates. This isnt a CGC lot, and good for a convention reseller or someone collecting keys on a budget. My estimated grade are the bracketed numbers (#) written next to the issue in the list!

8bf4f0b4_l.jpeg

Uncanny X-Men 135 - Dark Phoenix (5)

Wolverine 1 (mini) - Frank Miller (5.5)

Wolverine 2 (mini) - Frank Miller (6)

Wolverine 3 (mini) - Frank Miller (6)

Wolverine 10 (regular) - 1st Wolverine vs Sabertooth (7 or 8)

Infinity Guantlet 1 - HOT book! (5)

Strange Tales 178 - 1st Magus (3 or 4)

Daredevil 181 - Death of Elektra (5)

Daredevil 57 - Identity Reveal Karen Page! (Netflix show!) (6)

Daredevil 72 - 1st Tagak (5)

Amazing Spider-Man 294 - Kraven Last Hunt (5)

Super Villian Team-Up 17 - Last Issue of Series (7 or 8)

DC Comics Presents 47 - 1st Appearance He-Man! (3 or 4)

Justice League Europe 33 x 2 - 1st Appearance of Sonic the Hedge Hog! (8s)

Ghost Rider 1 - 1st Issue, 1st Appearance Deathwatch (5)

Suicide Squad 1 - 1st Issue, Mega Hot! (5 or 6)

Silver Surfer Vol. 2 1 - Moebius 1st Issue (4)

Doctor Strange Vol. 2 1 - 1st Issue (8)

Green Lantern Vol. 2 1 - 1st Issue (8)

Batman 405 - Year 1 Part 2 (6)

Batman 426 - Death in the Family part 1 (6)

Batman 427 - Death in the Family part 2 (7)

Batman 428 - Death in the Family part 3 (7)

Batman 429 - Death in the Family part 4 (7)

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR CLOSER PICS

95ff9a68_c.png

AND if that's not all, also thrown in to fill up the box are these comics,

Thor - 291, 292,295,297

Swamp Thing - Cant see the numbers in the picture, too lazy to dig them out right now since they're already boxed for shipping. But they're all from the Alan Moore run!

3a5a54e5_c.png

Again, price is 175.00 160 shipped!

you might want to put some better pics or name some of the defects. Low to mid grade is a big range and I cant tell what books are low and what books are mid grade.

There are numbers next to each issue in the list which are my idea of which grade is which.

you might want to put some better pics or name some of the defects. Low to mid grade is a big range and I cant tell what books are low and what books are mid grade.

There are numbers next to each issue in the list which are my idea of which grade is which.

That's a bit confusing. At first I thought that was the number of copies of each book.

That's a bit confusing. At first I thought that was the number of copies of each book.

Oh shoot. Okay, will clean that up now!

Rules is rules

Ok, I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I'm trying to delete this thread and keep getting this....

" Since this post is the first post in a topic and already has replies it may not be deleted. " - I know Ive seen other people do this... What am I missing?