• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Artist's Choice Annual Sale IS ON!!!

78 posts in this topic

I ordered on the 16th not realizing (due to my excitement) that the sale officially starts on the 17th so I sent another e-mail on the official sale date. He got back to me on the 18th confirming that he received my initial e-mail and would go down the list of people confirming pages.

I just wanted one (all I can afford on my current budget) and, hopefully, it's available.

If not, I have to go through the site again. :cry:

wow, I ordered within minutes and have not heard back. I assume he has to check more to confirm availability since I ordered dozens of pages

Malvin

Ditto. I'm sure we're fine though.

Same here. I had my order put together a couple of weeks in advance. Once the sale went live I just added the discounts and sent it off, so I had it out within minutes. But this is just how it works. Same thing happened last year, and I ended up getting nearly everything I wanted. And besides, having just finished all of my Christmas shopping, my wallet definitely won't mind if it takes him a couple more weeks to get back with me!

And btw, Spencer got back to me right away on a few questions. He couldn't be a more standup guy to deal with. My wife and I were looking back through a portfolio of ours over the holiday and realized that we bought our first page of OA from him.