• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Artist's Choice Annual Sale IS ON!!!

78 posts in this topic

Just placed my first order with Artist's Choice. I'm still in time to get the sale prices, I just waited to avoid the crowds hm

Asked for two pages, so we'll see how it goes :popcorn:

Just got confirmation. I got 100% of the pages I asked for.

Sheesh, you guys overlooked some drek, GEMS :baiting:

Well, we went for the nice pieces whereas you went for, you know, the not so nice ones.

I just tried to place an order and asked for verification on what the pages were before I confirmed the order. I want the pages, but it's frustrating to have to try to buy pages without confirmation of what pages they are (there are scans). He said he would only verify them with a firm order. But since there are no scans, it's difficult to place a firm order without knowing what pages I am buying. I sent him another email saying that if the two pages were the pages I thought I was looking at, so hopefully I get them.

If at all possible, I'd attach scans of the published pages to your email. When a truckload of pages I was interested in became available, I pulled scans I had of all the pages that I wanted and sent them for easy confirmation.

If at all possible, I'd attach scans of the published pages to your email. When a truckload of pages I was interested in became available, I pulled scans I had of all the pages that I wanted and sent them for easy confirmation.

I would have done that but the page specifically says "Please do not e-mail the scan back to me as part of your order. I do not download attachments from people I do not know due to the threat of computer virus."

Either way. I'm sure he has something on that site still available that I want. I'm trying to pick up any Ultimate Spider-Man 157+ or Ultimate Fallout pages that I can. I put in an order for three of them, so I'm hoping at least one, if not all three are available. The one I want the most is the Punisher about to shoot cap.

He hasn't processed payment on my pages yet. E-mailed this morning and he apologized for the lateness in shipping and charging since he's a one man operation trying to process all these orders. Hopefully get my pages in within the month.

Someone bought all the Ultimate Spider-Man pages, but I'm holding out hope for some Ultimate Fallout pages.

I speculate there's going to be a surge in Bagley prices as he's an under appreciated artist in terms of taking his contributions, body of work and impact for granted.

He was fortunate enough to be pared with a good story telling writer on his epic Ultimate Spider-Man run.

Just placed my first order with Artist's Choice. I'm still in time to get the sale prices, I just waited to avoid the crowds hm

Well, we went for the nice pieces whereas you went for, you know, the not so nice ones.

Well, be that as it may, I got my pages in the mail today. :devil:

Well, be that as it may, I got my pages in the mail today. :devil:

I don't know, Mike, that Brad character is anything but nice. :baiting:

But seriously, that's a great Lucifer page with wonderful Hamilton art. Congrats on an excellent pick-up.