• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's JANUARY s/s op thread- HARLEY BLACK BOOK, WD 150, Bruce Timm, SUPERZERO 1

40 posts in this topic

UPDATE-----

Bruce Timm signing did not happen----full disclosure, and most people know---sometimes that's how this game rolls. Apparently Wizard flew him out for a panel only and there were no signings.

That being said, I see him every year at SDCC and unless he pops up somewhere else prior---I'll be able to get books signed in July.

I'd like to offer everyone the option to either get the book signed later in the year or a refund against what you purchased----whichever way you want to roll, just shoot me a PM and LMK.

Moving forward:

WALKING DEAD #150 s/s op with Adlard---I'm picking up inventory for this signing Wednesday.

Everyone who wants in on this, please LMK specifically which variant(s) you want.

I'd love to be able to offer Kirkman on this as well, but at the moment, there isn't a Kirkman signing scheduled until SDCC. My signing with Charlie is next month..

five spots at the moment for this one, possibly more---

David Messina variant cover for ROCKETEER AT WAR #1 - $95

**(I can also offer up any copies of his CATWOMAN series for s/s 9.8 as well--

-David is the current interior artist on that title. )

rockmessina.jpg

:takeit: x1, thanks!

Adding the following Harley Little Black Book crossovers to the list---

GREEN LANTERN #47 s/s Darwyn Cooke (variant cover artist)

$125 per either color, inked or b/w sketch edition

5 cps per variant available at the moment

green-lantern-47-e28093-darwyn-cooke-color1.jpg

gl47sketch.jpg

gl47ink.jpg

FIVE SPOTS ONLY

available for Charlie Adlard head shots.

I've got WD #150 sketch variant (2 spots) or any of the other WD #150 books.

Please PM for details.

:takeit:

Just to make it official, save me a spot please. I will provide my own. Thank you sir!

Another signing at THIRD EYE COMICS promoting the new Justin Jordan book from Aftershock, "STRAYER."

I'll be offering up s/s copies of Jordan's new book, both standard and Third Eye Comics variant covers. The cost is $85 for standard, $95 for the variant cover---costs are all inclusive to shipping, fast track grading, etc.

The signing is on Saturday, Jan. 30th

I'm also happy to take any mail in books (Spread, Luther Strode, etc) that Justin has worked on.

http://www.thirdeyecomics.com/saturday-13016-strayer-1-launch-signing-with-justin-jordan-luther-strode-spread-john-flood/

STANDARD COVER

0000-strayer-aZIRITT.jpg

THIRD EYE VARIANT

.jpg

I wanted to clarify on the WALKING DEAD #150---

Unlimited spots for any of the FOUR variant covers.

At the moment, ALL head shots are taken at this point.

I can create a back up list if there's time w/ Charlie for a few more.

ALL the spots for the sketch cover blank are taken---this is NOT to be confused with the retailer variant.

I do not have any of the retailer b/w variant.

At the moment what I currently have left are Tony Moore variants, Ryan Ottley variants, Jason Latour variants and standard Adlard covers.

Walking Dead #150 s/s Charlie Adlard----there are no limits on quantity here---I will be getting plenty of all four variant covers.

Cost is $140 per, either variant with a 10% discount off combined total if you select one of each of the four covers. If time permits, I may be able to add cover artist, but there is no promises there. If I have the chance, I'll do it free of cost, but for the moment the only guarantee is you're getting Adlard signature series. Cost includes all fees associated with the book, signature fee, fast track grading, shipping, etc

Tony Moore variant

wd150D.jpg

:takeit: as per pm

I believe all six spots of Walking Dead #150 Tony Moore variants are spoken for---

Anyone who did NOT get an invoice yet on the Tony Moore variant only, please LMK

Everyone who did get one, please bump our PM thread (I'm drowning in PM's between Ennis, London, Great Lakes and C2E2)

Mbatko_8 SHIPPED 9407809699937010282708

PsYcHo SHIPPED 9407809699939362445381

DoomBat SHIPPED 9407809699938872372293

Adding the following Harley Little Black Book crossovers to the list---

GREEN LANTERN #47 s/s Darwyn Cooke (variant cover artist)

$125 per either color, inked or b/w sketch edition

5 cps per variant available at the moment

green-lantern-47-e28093-darwyn-cooke-color1.jpg

gl47sketch.jpg

gl47ink.jpg

RIP