• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA correction report

335 posts in this topic

The following slab was auctioned by myself, payment was immediately refunded to the buyer due to a negative feedback under his eBay account.The transaction was cancelled by myself, eBay decided in my favor.

Suicide Squad #1 CGC 9.8, 3/1987

CGC Cert# 1226093002

It is shown in GPA as a verified sale on 12/16.

I'm requesting this be corrected.

Thanks.

So you cancel the transaction because of seller's remorse as it sells for a near low in 2015 and then blame the buyer because he had a negative on his account even though he paid you?

Your reputation precedes you.

Since you also seem to have no problem trying to give sales advice to others here's some for you, take better pictures and stop wasting time writing a wall of gibberish in your descriptions.

I cannot fathom how this makes sense to anyone

payment was immediately refunded to the buyer due to a negative feedback under his eBay account.The transaction was cancelled by myself, eBay decided in my favor.

You listed something. You were paid when auction ended. You decide to refund because buyer got a negative from some other transaction?

You guys are being hard on CAKgiggle.gif

I'm assuming the negative feedback on the buyer was something along the lines of "he/she drinks the blood of newborn babies for sustenance", or something equally terrible. Why else would you return the buyers money and cancel the transaction? hm

I'm assuming the negative feedback on the buyer was something along the lines of "he/she drinks the blood of newborn babies for sustenance", or something equally terrible. Why else would you return the buyers money and cancel the transaction? hm

I can think of a few reasons...

I'm also amazed eBay allowed one to do this...

I can think of a few reasons...

I'm also amazed eBay allowed one to do this...

That IS pretty surprising.

His negative feedback read :

:WARNING SELLER ABUSES RETURN POLICY HE IS A CONMAN LIAR!! THIEF".

Now, any potential bidders who saw his feedback would have thought he is likely a shill, hence the book selling at a GPA low.

On top of that, why would I want to take the chance of getting screwed a second time when I ship the slab out to England and he returns it for a refund...sending me back a box with 2 pounds worth of newspapers?

As a seller, I reserve the right not to sell to such d-bag scammers.

This should be great. Let me try:

Arby's - I had a roast beef sandwich last week, purchased by myself and eaten by myself. Myself had a touch of gastro-intestinal distress thereafter. Please fix it

Now, any potential bidders who saw his feedback would have thought he is likely a shill, hence the book selling at a GPA low.

On top of that, why would I want to take the chance of getting screwed a second time when I ship the slab out to England and he returns it for a refund...sending me back a box with 2 pounds worth of newspapers?

What was his overall feedback score though?

The fact it was a GPA low didn't make you dig through the buyers feedback though?

PS: I'm going to go do some yard work. I'm curious to see how this goes though...

I have 10 cgc graded copies .

1 of which I put up for sale, a 9.0, and donated 100% of the proceeds ($99.95) to the Wounded Warrior Project.

I will be listing a cgc 9.6 copy shortly, donating another 100% of the sale price to the Wounded Warrior Project.

The rest of the books I will list 1 by 1 and keep the profits.

I have no intention of giving away a 9.8 for $250 , and then taking the chance of getting beat with a BS fraud case.

Given his feedback, eBay rightly sided in my favor.

Bidders don't have acces to viewing the feedback of other bidders. Bidder names are disguised with only a feedback number visible. That's not why the book sold low.