• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 122

30 posts in this topic

Out-frikken-standing, indeed, DiceX!

I loved seeing the step-by-step progression.

And, BTW, if Marvel ever decides to do a "What If the Green Goblin Had Murdered Gwen Stacy In A Snowstorm Instead Of On A Bridge?", they should go with this cover:

10.jpg

headbang.gif

Oh my God Dice. I hate to break it to you, but I actually found Four lines that you left out. 27_laughing.gif

( The four slashes next to the Goblin's face.)

Are you saying you're able to do this in Ink freehand? Sorry if this is a stupid question, it's just that as someone with some talent for drawing, I'm really amazed by your accomplishment. thumbsup2.gif

1570_4_0122.jpg

Its boo-ti-ful...but might I ask--- Do you think it is appropriate that you sign Romita's name onto the piece. I understand that you are trying to make the RECREATION as accurate as possible, but 893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmmmmm....I smell ethical issues here.

Speedball Super Black India Ink (highest praise on that ink)

I love that ink's deep black. It's too gooey for me though so I blend it with Black Magic to produce the consistency I like.

By the way, I'll see your neat tools of the trade photo and raise you this scary one:

750475-mess.jpg

750475-mess.jpg.b17ece5c030c03442401c6a083076e9a.jpg

Out-frikkin'-standing!!!! Bravo, Sir! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Just received my page today.

And I got to tell you it is "Out-frikkin'-standing"!!!

I'm going to have it framed this weekend.

893applaud-thumb.gif and a big thank you to Steve for a beautiful cover recreation.