• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Collectors Thread: pickups, trades, WTBs, collection pics, etc.
1 1

218 posts in this topic

Would a NES game that had a battery (Zelda for example) leak now after almost 30 years?

if something has a large "battery pack"... an accessory or whatever... that'll probably leak over time. A game/watch battery, no. Is my understanding.

How much are you asking? I might save you some work and buy it all. :)

I'm selling the collection as a lot. Won't be for another 6-8 weeks though until we move in to our new house and I get these out of storage. Tons of boxed games, runs of some great titles, a few different consoles, posters, etc. Nothing too rare but a good collection of goodies.

Here are a few random, older pics of some of the stuff...

4800198871_5cecb7b622_b.jpg

8398745989_116cef3132_b.jpg

Whole lot of memories on that shelf Aggiez. I thought I had it made when I got the credit card in Kid Icarus!

(thumbs u Me too! Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Wizards & Warriors, Punchout, Contra...nostalgia galore!

Whole lot of memories on that shelf Aggiez. I thought I had it made when I got the credit card in Kid Icarus!

(thumbs u Me too! Zelda, Metroid, Castlevania, Wizards & Warriors, Punchout, Contra...nostalgia galore!

If you don't sell the lot, I'd be interested in Legendary WIngs.

wow I didn't know this exsisted within the cgc forum.

I collected video games for many years about 10 years ago and unfortuanantly sold all of them to pay rent.

Always regretted it and have slowly been getting back into it over the last year. No where near the 700+ I use to have but maybe one day (or not with how pricey games have gotten compared to 10 years ago).

Most of my extra money has gone to retro games instead of comics now.

Console list:

Omega CMVS (for playing MVS neo geo games)

Nes

Snes

N64

Sega Saturn

Sega Genesis model 2

Turbografx

Pc Engine Core Grafx

Most of my games are stored in a dresser right now due to all the dog hairs in the apt flying around but heres my collection.

My main focus right now besides Turbografx/Pc Engine is the MVS Neo Geo. Will be moving into a house within the next couple years and then my gf says I can get my hulk 181 of gaming...a neo geo arcade cabinet. Until then I just play on a CMVS.

Also want to venture into the AES of neo geo but wow those prices.

OknLqi2.jpg

kdAaZCO.jpg

pmnYjOC.jpg

hmPv9Av.jpg

l8v156J.jpg

QBsl6FE.jpg

muNkasz.jpg

wwwelcu.jpg

Wu6Ly0t.jpg

QQws1KA.jpg

2UD4fp6.jpg

Edited by violentluke

My WTB list right now is:

MVS Puzzle Bobble-legit copy. Surprising how difficult it is to find a legit version of this cheap game

Also looking for most MVS carts right now.

Really needing a manual for Gargoyles Quest for the Gameboy. US version

Edited by violentluke

Have a line on a local collection but money is beyond tight and am trying to get the guy to do a trade for some of the stuff I have around here. He seemed intrigued by my original MIB set of Jarts (which I can't publicly sell anyway). Here's the collection :

intellivision system with no games,

(2) atari 2600 systems( 1 for parts and 1 is in perfect working order) with about 150 + games,

knock off nintendo system(works great) with 20-25 games,

super nintendo system( works good) with 25+ games

sega genesis 3 system (has small short in it but will work) with 150+ games

game cube (works good) have 30+ games for it...also have game boy attachment

Wii system (works good) 20+games with it

(2) xbox systems ( 1 is parts and other works fine) 40+games with it

a sears breakaway lap system (this is pre atari system)....it works good

nintendo game boy advance with case...with 20+ games

have several hand held games

also, big box with many spare parts, controllers and etc. for all the systems

You hardly need two cib super metroids! I can help.

Just one cib. Couldn't pass up the price for a minty non players choice box. I left the game and manual in the players choice box that way the minty one doesnt get anymore wear and tear, I play metroid a lot.