• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,799 posts in this topic

I saw a peculiar add on  a box of Cheerio's today. The toy/prize included was a plastic spoon with a figure of Rey on the top of it holding a lightsaber, and the spoon changes color for you. Hmmm.. :) 

All I'm asking for is a new Star Destroyer.  Something bigger than the Imperial Class.  With cloaking capabilities.  And ability to jump to light speed without preparation (so it can chase down anything...even the Millennium Falcon).

Also...a gun so big it has a "one shot" kill.  Yeah(thumbsu.

11 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

All I'm asking for is a new Star Destroyer.  Something bigger than the Imperial Class.  With cloaking capabilities.  And ability to jump to light speed without preparation (so it can chase down anything...even the Millennium Falcon).

Have you been following the spoilers? I think you'll be happy. ?

3 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Have you been following the spoilers? I think you'll be happy. ?

I intentionally don't watch any videos related to this movie...except the trailers.  No rumors, no spoilers, no Reddit...just the trailers.

Nobody is gonna ruin this movie for me!!!lol

41 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Did you see the contest in the teaser video for the life-size Darth Vader statue? They were giving 500 away.

:shy:

No need.  I already have his helmet and FX lightsaberlol.

Honestly, I get as excited for the toys as I do the movie.  The scale models of the new ships/vehicles are always on my "gotta buy" list.  Hence, my wish for a new Star Destroyer:banana:.

Star Wars and Transformers...the two greatest toy lines ever.

1 hour ago, Chip Cataldo said:

Need any TFs? I just picked up a huge collection of about 80 pieces. ?

:idea:If you got any AFA 75 grade or higher (obviously they don't need to be graded) Generation One (1984 - 1990) then I'm interested.  Always looking to add to the collection.  In addition...

- Masterpiece

- Hasbro re-issues

- Combiner gift sets

- Toys R Us exclusives

***Drop me a message if you have any (ideally sealed in package or never opened)

6 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Initial reactions sounds :banana:

I too am also wanting a new type of Star Destroyer , but for different reasons.  I'm hoping if we see one it is because Grand Admiral Thrawn has returned from deep space.  In the Rebels cartoon episodes, his Star Destroyer has some of these capabilities.  Huge vehicle fan as well!

17 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

All I'm asking for is a new Star Destroyer.  Something bigger than the Imperial Class.  And ability to jump to light speed without preparation .

So you want to re-watch Star Blazers dvd with Space Battleship Yamato, the Star Force vs Gamilon Empire with a side order of Queen Starsha of Iscandar? Fire the Wave Motion Gun !:bigsmile:

This movie will easily place into the top 10 movies of the year on it's first weekend alone:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonthompson/2017/12/07/ahead-of-the-last-jedi-the-opening-weekend-box-office-of-every-star-wars-movie-ranked/#5651c4db3559

By week 2 it will be a top 5 movie.  And by week 3 it should be sitting at #2.  Then it will be just a matter of time before it sits at #1 for the year.

I can't wait to see it!  Early reactions are extremely positive for this movie.

I’m very surprised how little this thread has action in it. Based on the posts in the DC and Marvel movie threads, this thread should have more posts/posters. 

Not sure for the lack of excitement, easily the biggest movie of the season