• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,799 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

I’m very surprised how little this thread has action in it. Based on the posts in the DC and Marvel movie threads, this thread should have more posts/posters. 

Not sure for the lack of excitement, easily the biggest movie of the season

I’m stoked for it!

1 hour ago, Chip Cataldo said:

So far 99% of them are unconfirmed. I wouldn't worry about anything yet. 

I haven’t seen a single spoiler yet. :sumo:

There really are. I knew the stories to the prequels and TFA months before they came out, but they've really kept things tight on this one. No one knows what's real and what's fake.

My seat had been secured by number for the weekend ahead. Theee of us will head for some fun. I hope this is the end of the long series. If Disney have their way, they would probably try do another trio of movies. lol

4 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I hope this is the end of the long series. If Disney have their way, they would probably try do another trio of movies. lol

Disney does have their way, and I fully expect the series to continue indefinitely.  Why do you want it to end?

32 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

My seat had been secured by number for the weekend ahead. Theee of us will head for some fun. I hope this is the end of the long series. If Disney have their way, they would probably try do another trio of movies. lol

It's the end of the Skywalker saga, but Disney has announced another trilogy of new movies that Rian Johnson will create wth new characters that's from an "unexplored corner" of the Star Wars universe. 

Edited by Chip Cataldo

Biggest movie of the year and half an hour later Rotten Tomatoes has nothing?!?!  :taptaptap:

You've got one job, Rotten Tomatoes...DO YOUR JOB!  :sumo:

Edited by fantastic_four

9 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Biggest movie of the year and half an hour later Rotten Tomatoes has nothing?!?!  :taptaptap:

You've got one job, Rotten Tomatoes...DO YOUR JOB!  :sumo:

Not as big a follower on Metacritic but it has 27 reviews. So far at 87 Universal acclaim! In comparison Force Awakens was 81. Star Wars 92. 

7 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Non spoiler review from IGN.  This looks to be the consensus from all the reviews that I've seen.

***But let's not compare anything to The Empire Strikes Back...the greatest Star Wars movie ever:sumo:

RT 96% with 83 reviews!! Wow! This movie is going to do VERY well at the Box Office! (EDIT see twitter page)

Edited by Rip