• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,799 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

The amount of repeat viewings is probably down but won’t be noticeable in this movie. I really think there numbers will be significant in the final chapter unless Abrams pulls a rabbit out of the hat (which I believe he can do) and tie this up nicely 

3FF4011100000578-4475460-image-m-26_1493

Luke wakes up in a shower and realizes it was all a dream.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:06 AM, ComicConnoisseur said:

Haven't seen it yet but will check it out. 

Yeah, we are getting that blizzard today. Are you and NH getting it?

I will drive safe. Just hope the power doesn't go out because of high winds expected.

Hey Comicsuer,  It's been a few days, been busy out picking for comics! Hey just came across some old Vampirella mags, You think I should CGC them or what?

10 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Hey Comicsuer,  It's been a few days, been busy out picking for comics! Hey just came across some old Vampirella mags, You think I should CGC them or what?

What issues and what condition?

My criteria too slab is are they high grade and are they keys?

Most comic books that are mid grade commons really are not worth slabbing, but that is for the individual to decide and not me.

2 hours ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

What issues and what condition?

My criteria too slab is are they high grade and are they keys?

Most comic books that are mid grade commons really are not worth slabbing, but that is for the individual to decide and not me.

Ok thanks! I'll take a better look at em this evening. to see what all I got. Some old woman contacted me and had some old magazines. There were some Vampirella's in there among others. The price was so cheap, I never even bothered to look at em yet. lol.

55 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I like to think of this movie as the gift that keeps on giving

i can’t wait till some of the scenes make it online so I can keep carpet bombing this thread with the ridiculousness that is this movie 

I'll say it again just in case, teat milking :facepalm:

I thought this was cool there was different things written on the magnetic bombs

"Han says Hi" "Hi Snoke"

https://twitter.com/poesdameron/status/945746399290732544/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.comingsoon.net%2Fmovies%2Ffeatures%2F912301-the-first-star-wars-news-roundup-of-2018

Also sounds like filming is going to start soon for Ep. IX in Scotland. Including Argyll and in the historic mountain pass known as the Rest and Be Thankful
 http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/911613-star-wars-episode-ix-filming-locations-plus-reys-parentage#1ij4SxsoLELp2VAz.99

Edited by Rip

18 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

It looks like this movie is being dropped down to 1-2 screens in most theatres 

i guess the milk is running low on the teat 

Well, it has had its knockers.