• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS : Episode VIII December 15, 2017
4 4

1,799 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Yeah, because you don't want the historical evidence of your love for this movie to continue. It's all here, forever.

Poor movie to love.

There are plenty of people who love this movie - it did 1.3 BILLION Worldwide and is the 8th highest grossing domestic movie of all time (#11 all-time worldwide) and #43 all time in adjusted dollars (beating out Episode 3 and Episode 2, which are the lowest grossing adjusted SW's films domestically).

It was SO LOVED that despite it's critics frantic screams from the basements of their parents houses, they still turned out to buy $85 MILLION worth of it on DVD, making it easily the number one seller of the year.  

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

$$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ blah blah blah I can't support this movie's crappy reality so $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$.

Don't make me block you. I gave you the last word already.

Block away. You no longer amuse me, you can post or block whatever you want.

1 minute ago, Chuck Gower said:

I love how you can go literally a decade on this board with your snide, passive aggressive, CLEARLY confrontational posting style and get away with it. Here you are doing it again. And nothing will happen. Jumped right into a conversation that had nothing to do with you - had nothing to contribute to it - and took to attacking me, based upon a past grievance. 

And nothing will be said about it. You're one of the 'protected ones' on these boards. 

I thought you had me on ignore? You said you were going to travel the world, live your great life and never think about me and mine ever again?

(shrug)

5 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

You did literally nothing wrong. I don't think this is either of our faults lol.

I know, you have to remember, this is the same guy who out of left field insinuated I was "threatening" him and that next time he was going to be in Chicago he would be "prepared". :facepalm:

I feel uncomfortable breathing the same oxygen as the guy and yet somehow, even though I avoid him like the plague in person, he's going to feel the need to be "prepared".

:screwy:

2 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I know, you have to remember, this is the same guy who out of left field insinuated I was "threatening" him and that next time he was going to be in Chicago he would be "prepared". :facepalm:

I feel uncomfortable breathing the same oxygen as the guy and yet somehow, even though I avoid him like the plague in person, he's going to feel the need to be "prepared".

:screwy:

:roflmao: Yeah...ok. 

3 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

Yep. Real allies. If he does some pressing for me, and I tell him its great work, he knows I won't turn it around later on the forum and say he ripped me off.

I would never do that to a friend 2c

28 minutes ago, Logan510 said:
33 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

Yep. Real allies. If he does some pressing for me, and I tell him its great work, he knows I won't turn it around later on the forum and say he ripped me off.

I would never do that to a friend 2c

But you have no problem falsely accusing an enemy, who thought you were his friend...? "2c"

Edited by RockMyAmadeus