• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DARK KNIGHT 3 VARIANT COVERS

13 posts in this topic

With 50 different covers, I am at a loss as to which cover will end up being worthless and which ones will gain in value--- add in the signature series options and it's already mind blowing what I am seeing on Ebay--- Is there a site that accurately tells the number of copies actually made for each version of cover? when they say 1 in 50, that tells me something. but if they are printing 5 billion copies, and there are 40 variants that are all 1 in 50, I would think that that reduces the value---

I'm guessing the Miller Variant cover with Miller's signature might be desirable, but I'm just curious if there are any other specifically known covers that are more sought after---

thanks!

Happy New Year Everyone!

All great advice--- hard not to get a little caught up in the frenzy I see on Ebay over some of these books--- I went into my LCBS yesterday and saw that issue 2 also had variants selling for 15 and 20 apiece, but I wasn't a fan of the art--- I want to read the story, but I guess I'll wait until the trade comes out ---

thanks--