• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic & Enterainment Expo - April 28 to May 1st, 2016

25 posts in this topic

With 2016 now in gear ready to roll. Calgary Comic & Enterainment Expo will be up on April 28th to May 1st. The early bird weekend pass tickets is nearing its deadline tomorrow ...before it goes into full price onward. The Celeb Fast pass tickets are all sold out.

Calgary Comic & Enteraintment Expo 2016

Got two Deluxe 4 days passes for me and a friend to go there - locked in. We had got a place to stay in Calgary - locked in done. All we need is to find a good deal to travel to Calgary ... That's it. Hope to see you in Calgary! Lots of fun to do! (thumbs u

With 2016 now in gear ready to roll. Calgary Comic & Enterainment Expo will be up on April 28th to May 1st. The early bird weekend pass tickets is nearing its deadline tomorrow ...before it goes into full price onward. The Celeb Fast pass tickets are all sold out.

Got two Deluxe 4 days passes for me and a friend to go there - locked in. We had got a place to stay in Calgary - locked in done. All we need is to find a good deal to travel to Calgary ... That's it. Hope to see you in Calgary! Lots of fun to do! (thumbs u

I still have the books that you asked me to set aside. :gossip:

I still have the books that you asked me to set aside. :gossip:

Yep! Thanks for reminding and many thanks in holding for me. I have put aside the funds for you already. (thumbs u

Looking forward to getting back to the great white north.

dear joey,

By the time you arrive in the land of greggy, 1 US greenback = $1.45 Cdn loonies so come up here and restock your hockey equipment and autographed pucks. :luhv:

dear joey,

By the time you arrive in the land of greggy, 1 US greenback = $1.45 Cdn loonies so come up here and restock your hockey equipment and autographed pucks. :luhv:

Do they sell Easton gloves in Calgary :baiting: , I need new gloves.

dear joey,

Bring your own money this time, jerkwad.

dear joey,

Let's make sure we check out a Flames playoff game, schedule permitting. :wishluck:

Fanboy,

Air Canada return flights YVR to Calgary are now $290 Cdn round trip including taxes via Air Canada sale that ends Jan. 12, 2016 online unless u were planning on a long drive over Rocky Mtns. <3

Yeah, thanks for that. Texted to my friend and we are looking in securing the flights now. A long drive isn't for me now lol. Because I am the only driver with license so it's better we go fly ... Much more relaxed and faster arrival.

Are you going to that show, aardvark88? :baiting:

Where did you get the numbers for $290 round trip? We had checked and it is closer to $300 or so...

Fan boy,

I booked Air Canada YVR April 28, 2016 Thursday 8:00 a.m. PST to Calgary. Returning Sat. Apr 30, 2016 8:45 p.m. Mtn Time. Direct return :luhv: flights including taxes $288 Cdn with option to return on Monday for those staying for the whole Calgary expo to Sunday afternoon for signatures. http://www.aircanada.com sale "lowest price guaranteed" on to Tues. Jan 12/16 but I did not check Westjet, as I have Air Canada points card.

I also put a temporary hold/cancellable hotel reservation for a :golfclap: downtown Calgary suites hotel.

Fan boy,

I booked Air Canada YVR April 28, 2016 Thursday 8:00 a.m. PST to Calgary. Returning Sat. Apr 30, 2016 8:45 p.m. Mtn Time. Direct return :luhv: flights including taxes $288 Cdn with option to return on Monday for those staying for the whole Calgary expo to Sunday afternoon for signatures. http://www.aircanada.com sale "lowest price guaranteed" on to Tues. Jan 12/16 but I did not check Westjet, as I have Air Canada points card.

I also put a temporary hold/cancellable hotel reservation for a :golfclap: downtown Calgary suites hotel.

Hmm... Didn't know that Air Canada give that kind of option in return to YVR on Sat evening or on Monday for the same price? That's new to me. Well, given that we don't know how Calgary Expo will play out on Sunday this year. Last year I returned home on Saturday evening and I found out one vendor had gotten a fresh collection to sell over his booth on Sunday morning.

But two things I know for sure: I am super thrilled to get one artist sign a few of my books and will see you on the same flight to Calgary. :hi:

dear joey,

Let's make sure we check out a Flames playoff game, schedule permitting. :wishluck:

Looks like they would need to make the playoffs for those dates. Possibly second round by the end of April.

dear joey,

Looks like they would need to make the playoffs for those dates. Possibly second round by the end of April.

:wishluck: