• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2016 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

542 posts in this topic

I've seen 1/2 of mine. About 1/2 of those might make this thread. lol

Did you buy crain's deadpool sketch cover on eBay?

Yup! This one too.

image_zps3hbinok1.jpeg

image_zpsmibbs6e8.jpeg

I was going to bid on the deadpool cover but totally forgot to do it the day of. :/

Congrats on the Anacleto, Andy! I know you were excited for that one and it turned out fantastic. Kind of overshadows the other covers, but those look great as well. :applause:

Congrats on the Anacleto, Andy! I know you were excited for that one and it turned out fantastic. Kind of overshadows the other covers, but those look great as well. :applause:

Thanks, man! I love it. He really went all out. Asked for a BG - being Cloak's cloak. He definitely added a hooded Cloak figure. Killer!

Thanks, man! I don't know how, but ECCC became "my" con this year. Usually it's Boston but one request led to another. lol

Great line up. Too many great artists, never enough money lol

This was my only sketch pick up for this show. Been waiting since last year for it:

received_10154182815683689-1.jpg

What artist is that?! Stellar!

Must be Siya Oum.

Man, I remember when your collection was just starting out w/ your Dooney Girls! So cool to scroll through!

I'm guessing you're scrolling through my CAF gallery? Haha, yeah, the collection has grown a bit since then.