• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE 2016 SKETCH COVER SUPER/MEGA THREAD

542 posts in this topic

Got a nice, and random, email from Mr. Blue today that these are in his possession (didn't think they'd be mailed until Halloween time).

Can't speak higher for this guy! Puts in the work each and every time. I have never been disappointed by something he's done for me.

image_zpsxwn0zpkt.jpeg

image_zpsb4tipct7.jpeg

(Don't even have a pic of this one lol )

had the privilege of meeting allen bellman at SF Comic Con. extremely kind, and funny, i would recommend that everyone make a stop at his booth if he is at convention close to you.

he didn't have enough time to finish the sketch for me at the con, but he mailed it. the day he mailed it, he took the time to call and let me know he appreciated my business and support. he also said make sure to treat every day like its christmas. pretty neat man.

allen%20bellman.jpg

From the London Super Comic Con- Special thanks to David Nyitrai (Firethrower) and the respective artists: (worship)

Alessandro Micelli:

Alessandro%20Micelli.jpg

Giuseppe Cafaro:

Giuseppe%20Cafaro.jpg

J.K. Woodward:

J.K.%20Woodward.jpg

Elena Casagrande:

Elena%20Casagrande.jpg

Got a nice, and random, email from Mr. Blue today that these are in his possession (didn't think they'd be mailed until Halloween time).

Can't speak higher for this guy! Puts in the work each and every time. I have never been disappointed by something he's done for me.

image_zpsxwn0zpkt.jpeg

image_zpsb4tipct7.jpeg

(Don't even have a pic of this one lol )

These are awesome! Congrats bro!

That must be Bellman's go to these days. Here is the one he did for me in Tampa.

Bellman.jpg

had the privilege of meeting allen bellman at SF Comic Con. extremely kind, and funny, i would recommend that everyone make a stop at his booth if he is at convention close to you.

he didn't have enough time to finish the sketch for me at the con, but he mailed it. the day he mailed it, he took the time to call and let me know he appreciated my business and support. he also said make sure to treat every day like its christmas. pretty neat man.

allen%20bellman.jpg

allen%20bellman.jpg

Why is Captain America wearing an earring? Was that a request?