• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice teen humor and a couple of 50' superhero

20 posts in this topic

Hello,

Listing a few nice teen humor along with two 1950's superhero books. First :takeit: in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. I accept PayPal and personal checks. Shipping in the U.S. is $6.00 uninsured and $12.00 insured priority mail. Books over $300 must be insured. I will ship out of the U.S. at cost. You may return the book for any reason in the same condition within 7 days for a refund but please let me know within 48 hours of receipt if you intend to return the book. Back cover photos will be provided on request and I will describe any notable defects. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Archie Comics 66 6.5 ow/white. A couple tiny horizontal edge tears from a dull blade at time of manufactuer at the top of back cover. 1/8" nick on spine at Betty's hair. Exceptional color.

Asking $70

image.jpg8_zpsp2hnoens.jpg

Archie Comics 66 6.5 ow/white. A couple tiny horizontal edge tears from a dull blade at time of manufactuer at the top of back cover. 1/8" nick on spine at Betty's hair. Exceptional color.

Asking $70

take it

Superboy 56 8.5 ow/white. 1/16"X1/4" chip off back corner. Light wear on bottom left front cover near spine. Overall a really pretty copy with vibrant color. Tough to find in nice shape.

Asking $375

image.jpg3_zpsv6fim5hi.jpg

Laugh Comics 49 7.5 ow/white. 3/16" tear on back cover. Looks like very light foxing on bottom of front cover that has to be held at an angle in the light to see. Tough time period. Asking $160

image.jpg4_zpsqejgxfop.jpg

Asking $70

take it

^^ Thanks.

Ken

Nursery Rhymes 2 8.5 ow/white. Vibrant pink color on this cool painted cover. Very slight foxing. Good luck finding a better copy! Asking $300

image.jpg1_zpstnobiypg.jpg

:takeit:

Candy 16 8.5 ow/white. Beautiful, flat and clean bright red cover. Bottom right corner looks worse in the photo. Asking $115

image.jpg6_zpswe4swvmj.jpg

:takeit: