• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the one who actually didnt get away posted by DoJoJoeJoe1

11 posts in this topic

Well yes it was christmas morning i was super bummed about Loseing the other night a bid online for a cgc human torch 1975 but i was still greatfulfor the holidays but all i could keep thinkin was about that darn auction with the smell of turkey and all the fixings lingering over my head it was time too open our ptesents

My wife says open yours first so she went behind the bottom of the tree was a odd shaped rectangler box wrapped in shiny wraping with a big red bow i started shreding it open boom there was my comic from a few nights back the same one she was the one who out bided me amidst the cristmas rush so i got my human torch

See more journals by DoJoJoeJoe1

So, why the comments about this being a fake story? Sounds plausible to me. Oh and bidding against your wife is like bidding against yourself so that stinks if you paid twice as much as you otherwise would have.

Thanks mattn792. That is pretty odd. Maybe dude is just trying to reach out and fit in with the cool kids. We're all geeks here dojojoejoe1 just trying to make our way in the world like you, no need to impress us, lol.