• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

streyouttacomics Kudos Forum

14 posts in this topic

Yaniv is a great guy to deal with and even better to just talk comics with. Do not hesitate to message him whether it's for business or for opinions for a very knowledgable collector! I'm eyeing some of his mega keys ?! Haha.

Yaniv And I have done multiple high dollar deals with me as both buyer and seller. He never fails to impress me! Quick Payment, No hassle, Excellent communication and Fast Shipping. We have done well over a dozen Separate trasnactions this year alone, every one has gone smoothly and according to plan. A standup Boardie and one of my favorite people to buy and sell to. Highly recommended!

We are 3-3 on deals across the border ^^  what an awesome collector and person to deal with. The comic community is certainly better off with Yaniv involved. He is a serious collector and quite knowledgeable in the hobby. (thumbsu