• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE + JOHN ROMITA SR. + JOE SINNOTT Special Signings- Deadline 4/1/16

41 posts in this topic

Title Says it All Folks!

Many have been asking us when our next signing is so we are getting the ball rolling early this year. I know that myself and many of my NYComics Crew have a bunch of books stacking up for these creators.

Get us your books by March 1st if you want in on this Special Signing.

We look forward to working with you!

As always our policy is to get your books with submission form and payment, email you your individual freshly created CGC Invoice # and Confirmation, Get your books signed and submit to CGC who ships directly back to your address provided on submission form. This way you get your books as quickly as possible and straight from CGC.

Autograph Rate-

Stan Lee- $100

John Romita Sr- $30

Joe Sinnott- $20

Submission Details- Go to www.nycomics.us

Website Update To Follow Soon.

20150802_164329_zpstksogmde.jpg

CCqh0wOWMAEsWkl_zpsqoegqj5x.jpg

CDTzVT6UgAALtD6_zpsarvmtyr5.jpg

FAQ-

Can I have my book signed at this convention after?

Can I have my book signed by DScott or Rich Henn at these 5 conventions before or after this?

Can you Hold my book for McFarlane or anyone else?

Can I submit under my account?

---- This special signing is JUST FOR THESE 3 Creators. We are not going to any shows to add anyone else, we are not holding these books for half the year, we are not accepting books from another facilitator who got them signed at 5 other shows. If you want to submit under your account you MUST include a real CGC Signature Series Invoice, label all of your books, and add $15 to the autograph price.

If you want to submit under your account you MUST include a real CGC Signature Series Invoice, label all of your books, and add $15 to the autograph price.

I've got 2-3 books for this one. I have a question about the quoted portion above. Do I add $15 to the total autograph price or the price of each autograph if submitting under my own account?

For example, if I've got a book for Stan Lee and John Romita and I want to submit it under my own account, is the price:

$100 + $30 + $15

or

$115 + $45

Thanks. Great opportunity.

Hey Everyone

Sorry if I have been late in replying to emails and pms....just got over a brutal brutal cold.

We still have plenty of time until all signings.

Romita Sr. and Sinnott have been pushed back to happen in April Now.

Anyways we have alot of prepping to do!

Good Morning!

Just giving an update-

Last week we had a fantastic Dave Michelinie signing, yesterday we had a wonderful time having a good sized signing with Mr. Romita.

Next week is Joe Sinnott and we conclude the final week of May with Todd McFarlane and Stan Lee.

Thanks again for all of the submissions. We have our hands full and are taking great care of your books!