• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAN LEE + JOHN ROMITA SR. + JOE SINNOTT Special Signings- Deadline 4/1/16

41 posts in this topic

Chw71QmXEAA2z4T_zpsxnrjaygo.jpg

We got to hang out with The Master John Romita this week!

Signatures came out perfect and he is doing well.

Thanks for all of the submissions!

We got to hang out with The Master John Romita this week!

Signatures came out perfect and he is doing well.

Thanks for all of the submissions!

I'm jealous, I'm hoping I make it to a con that he's at in the near future. I would just like to thank him for all the wonderful work he has done all these years, esp on Spidey . Probably bring a tear to this 47 year old fan boy's eyes. Great job guys.

Good Morning!

Just giving an update-

Last week we had a fantastic Dave Michelinie signing, yesterday we had a wonderful time having a good sized signing with Mr. Romita.

Next week is Joe Sinnott and we conclude the final week of May with Todd McFarlane and Stan Lee.

Thanks again for all of the submissions. We have our hands full and are taking great care of your books!

Hey just checking in on how the signings went with Stan and crew. Can't wait to see how my submissions turned out. :headbang:

Is it too late to get a Todd McFarlane signature?

I just picked up an ASM 300.

From the previous post it looks a lot like Todd mc occurred last week of May....

FINAL UPDATE----

ALL BOOKS HAVE BEEN SIGNED AND THIS SIGNING HAS BEEN A SUCCESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT SO THAT WE CAN KEEP DOING WHAT WE DO!

First I want to thank everyone at CGC who help NYComics out tremendously. They approve and allow us to do these multi signature opportunities, help us promote them and then work so hard to get these books into the system. Mike Balent in particular, my hat is off to you! Thanks.

Next I want to give HUGE PROPS to my team. Rich, Brian, Yaw, Brent, Cavan, Chris. Without you guys NYComics would not be who we are. I am very proud of how well all books were handled and how professional you all have conducted yourself through this process. We have been doing this for over ten years and a signing like this is where are experience and knowledge shines through.

I was told that we pulled off one of THE LARGEST Stan Lee signings ever!

We drove to Delaware, Upstate NY, Queens, and flew to Phoenix and Orlando to get everything done. And we are done. Our final organization is done and the last few books will be put into CGC's system by next week.

Lastly, we get to hangout with Stan Lee again at the end of July! Send us your books. We are also working at Terrificon at Mohegan Sun which is an awesome show before we do Stan at NYCC and Rhode Island! If you need your books signed.....think of us :)

Here are a few pics. sorry there are not more but we did not take them cuz we were busy taking care of your books!

Dave M. Private signing

13096117_1602024570115604_6346763402778276433_n_zps55ftiqln.jpg

John Romita Private Signing

Joe S private signing

IMG_2926_zpsqyn4bdqc.jpg

WOW does Joe S. still have it or what?

FullSizeRender_zpskkobqjex.jpg

MCFARLANE OFFICE CREATURES!

IMG_2956_zpsrenc6w5s.jpg

Todd and my guys

IMG_2967_zpsyqtegucs.jpgIMG_2997_zpsekytioak.jpg

Once again thanks everyone for submitting and we will continue to deliver!

Best,

NYComics