• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold/Closed

16 posts in this topic

I need to get some funds ready so I am offering this here first before lowering the price elsewhere.

Typical :rulez: apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations unless both parties have responded in agreement.

Shipping: $4.50 USPS First Class Flat Rate: Buy 1 or 1000 Graded or Raw comics and pay only $4.50. International buyers, please contact me before purchasing.

Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC books must show no signs of tampering.

Payment: Paypal or take 3% off for Check/MO

Thank you for looking!

Showcase #4 CGC 3.5 Off-White Pages - 1st Silver Age Flash (Barry Allen), 1st Iris West, considered to be the start of the Silver Age, and one of the most sought after books on the planet right now.

This copy was passed down through two generations, from Grandfather down to Grandson. The colors are beautiful and everything is attached firmly.

$13, 500 shipped via Paypal. Knock 3% off paying by Check/MO. No trades.

FullSizeRender-31_zpskkhdwo7d.jpg

FullSizeRender-32_zpsmquy8vq2.jpg

FullSizeRender-33_zpsnnmxbseo.jpg

IMG_2764_zps9ozlbiyx.jpg

IMG_2765_zpshss7ijp2.jpg

Showcase%204%20CGC%20OW%201350774001%20A_zps1uwhc6op.jpg

Showcase%204%20CGC%20OW%201350774001%20B_zpsezwcr66a.jpg

Did you mean to say you meant to offer it elsewhere for less then your price here. I'm assuming you meant to say the opposite but it still gave me a laugh.