• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

BTTF01.jpg

MICHAEL J FOX SIGNING

We have an upcoming signing with Michael J Fox. Prices per signature are as follows (These prices are for comics, photos and magazines only)

*Items received by March 15th - $200

*Items received by April 15th - $205

*Items received by May 25th - $210

We will be able to take larger sized items (posters, toys, etc) however Mr. Fox can not sign any Nike products. Oversized items will need to be shipping to the signing and will be $285. If you have oversize items please PM me.

We can also get the following celebs to signing your items (:

Claudia Wells - Need items by Feb 5th to have her on as we will have her signing in PensaCon in Feb. (Price will be posted once we know)

Christopher Lloyd - Attending a convention in March and would need books by Feb 29th (again my Feb 5th if you want everyone) Again...price posted once we know.

Lea Thompson - Signing with her at Wizard World Philly in June. If you JUST want Thompson would need the items by late May. ($75 per signature)

CGC fees and return shipping are extra as are cracking and prepping of comics. You can use your own CGC account (must send your own pre-filled out submissions forms) or mine.

This opp is VERY limited and thus will only be available until Jan 22. Anyone who would like Fox must send a deposit of $100 per signature by Jan 22. The remaining amount would be due with the item at the time you send it in (see above date deadlines). Other celebrity fees will be collected around time of signing (in case of any cancellations).

Anyone who wants items signed by Michael J Fox, here's what needs to happen:

1) I need your GUARANTEED number by Jan 22nd with your deposit of $100 per item.

2) Rest of the money for the signatures, CGC fees, etc will need to be paid at the time you send in your item (again please see dates above).

3) You can send the $100 deposit via check or money order or you can send $103 ($105 for international) to cover the deposit and Paypal fees. Paypal address is twincitiesauctions@gmail.com or you can send to:

Torrey Quella

701 Central Ave E

St. Michael, MN 55376

if you are sending in your item to have Wells and/or Lloyd added you don't have to pay the rest of Fox until March 15th.

If you have any questions, please email me at the above address or send me a PM.

Torrey has encouraged me to post the following here for all you BTTF Bob Gale fanatics----I DO have some 9.8, 9.9 and yes----even a 10.0 Back to the Future #1 s/s Bob Gale that you are more than welcome to purchase for this event.

I also have 9.8 s/s Bob Gale copies of the 1/10 Artist Edition variant, as well as 9.9 and yes---a 10.0 as well.

Plus the VA Comicon variant, and one or two other variants---I didn't do a whole bunch of those other books, I wanted to promote JJ's Comics & Art but I do have a standard cover and two other oddball books in 9.8 s/s Bob Gale.

Please PM me if interested, I don't want to muddy up Torrey's op or derail what is going to be one of THE best signings ever.

It's lightening in a bottle.

Or a clock tower, if you will.

bttf1JJ.jpg

bttf1AA.jpg

bttf1VA.jpg

Torrey asked me to post this:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=441703086014611&id=344909162360671&comment_id=462254777292775&ref=m_notif&notif_t=feed_comment&actorid=1505733938

(Link for pics not prices)

This is my variant and the one Rich is offering. Many 9.8, 9.9, 10s coming from these.

I am offering them in those type of conditions (obviously no distinction between grade, but the same quality of books).

These are hand sorted by me through my remaining copies.

Books can be shipped to Torrey direct for $40 per

Books can be shipped to you direct for $40 per and $5 shipping

I can be reached via PM

For those that have purchased, all books are going out (waited till holiday season was over to assist in smooth shipping) and those being sent to Torrey, we decided after WWNO (this weekend) to make sure delivery was successful.

Regardless of any purchases from me, I am super excited for this opp and to see so many people getting items signed.

Love to all!

Blessed new year

JJ

FYI

COAs are available for non-comic book items. Genuine COA will authenticate anything with a hologram and COA. Cost is $25 per signature for Wells, Lloyd and Fox, and $10 for Thompson (if done at the same time as Fox other wise she is $25 on her own).

If you are sending in a non-comic and want a COA please let me know.

One other thing...for those that put a :takeit: in this thread...it's nice to know but the deposit per signature still needs to be sent to by Jan 15th as I need to have a figure for the signing by that day to ensure enough spots for the signing.

THANKS!

The price is for just the signature, or it includes the cgc fees, shipping, etc?

thanks

The original post has the breakdown of signature costs. All other fees are extra (it's in the middle of the first post).