• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A CAF Gallery that is impressive (at least to me)

34 posts in this topic

I don't know if JL is a member of this website nor do I know if he/she wants this type of attention. However, JL's taste in OA is beyond reproach. Wow, what a collection. I am amazed at what JL has collected in 15 years.

JL posted Dave Gibbons Watchmen #1 Cover yesterday. (worship)

JL's Comic Art Gallery

Uh yeah...that's an impressive collection to anyone in the hobby. What's even scarier is that his CAF gallery only show a fraction of what he owns.

He's an occasional poster here, maybe he'll see this.

Yes, JL's collection is truly unbelievable - one of the best on CAF! What's even more impressive is his humility. He's one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

That's great to read that he is as nice as his taste in OA! If his humility lets him enter the Dave Gibbons Watchmen #1 Cover in the Best of the year contest I'm pretty sure he'll win. :roflmao:

Elco V's has one of the best CAF's to browse though because he collects everything I enjoyed buying and reading as a kid. Daren Domina's Iron Man collection is off the charts.

Thanks for the shout out!

Daren

Elco V's has one of the best CAF's to browse though because he collects everything I enjoyed buying and reading as a kid. Daren Domina's Iron Man collection is off the charts.

I am VERY well aware of Eelco's collection and I agree - it is fantastic!!!!

I LOVE a great character collection and if I didn't collect Hulk it would be Iron Man and I have to say that Daren's collection home page absolutely blew me away. I can see myself diving into this gallery piece by piece very soon.

Thanks for calling these out!

Well Eric Roberts decided to start the year strong. :o It's like walking up on stage and dropping the mic time after time after time...

That one and JL's (Joe's) have cornered the market on iconic pages/covers from my era of reading comics. Just jaw dropping. You have to stand back and applaud with wonder at what those two collections have within them.

The only thing I can see that is missing is one of the Punisher Mini-Series Covers done by Mike Zeck in either one of those collections. (thumbs u

I love Eric's taste in stuff - yeah he's got the key superhero stuff but he's also got stuff which shows me he appreciates a wide range of the medium - groo, cherry, not brand ecch, cerebus, DC right next to the obvious marvel covers like spidey 252 and avengers 57. 1930s through 1990s.

If I had the money that's the kind of collection I'd want, probably more so than any other collection on CAF.