• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A CAF Gallery that is impressive (at least to me)

34 posts in this topic

Thanks for the nice comments everyone about my collection.

There's certainly many wonderful collections out on CAF and privately. Just went through Eric Robert's posts today and his collection far out classes mine in every single way. Him, Mandel, Moy, Mike T, Pete Koch, Phil Q in France are collections that are just world class IMO.

I actually really admire focused collections such as Daren's (Iron Man), Burkey (Romita), Eelco (Byrne), Matt Ellis (Mcfarlane, Kieth) because I don't think I could have such a concentrated focus. I love too many artists and too many periods.

One collection that I tried to emulate over the years is my good friend Scott Williams. He tries and buys the best examples that he could afford and find. There's no doubt that his collection is one of the very best and is awe-inspiring to this collector!!!!

Happy collecting everyone!!!!

Joe

Thanks Joe, especially for sharing your wonderful stuff on CAF (thumbs u

+1 to Joe and all the guys with those amazing galleries.

Yes, good point, thanks to all

JL's collection is AMAZING (both on and off CAF!). Just incredible pieces, one after the other. And for all that ridiculously great collection, he is still a very down-to-earth nice guy.

This is so true. The comic art collection is world class, no doubt, but Joe really is a great guy. He was so helpful when I first started in this hobby, and I could still turn to him for advice.

The new additions to his CAF gallery are amazing.

Great gallery. Had an interaction with Joe over CAF the other day, where I asked him about the value of a piece I wanted to pick up. Coincidentally, he just purchased it the day before! Very nice guy, very helpful, and one of the most impressive and interesting collections I've come across :)

Thanks for the nice comments everyone about my collection.

There's certainly many wonderful collections out on CAF and privately. Just went through Eric Robert's posts today and his collection far out classes mine in every single way. Him, Mandel, Moy, Mike T, Pete Koch, Phil Q in France are collections that are just world class IMO.

I actually really admire focused collections such as Daren's (Iron Man), Burkey (Romita), Eelco (Byrne), Matt Ellis (Mcfarlane, Kieth) because I don't think I could have such a concentrated focus. I love too many artists and too many periods.

One collection that I tried to emulate over the years is my good friend Scott Williams. He tries and buys the best examples that he could afford and find. There's no doubt that his collection is one of the very best and is awe-inspiring to this collector!!!!

Happy collecting everyone!!!!

Joe

I am amazed by the Travis Charest pieces. That X Men commission is......no words to describe it

And the Batman 400.....just wow