• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 1.95 vs 1.99 cover price - variants?

173 posts in this topic

The sad reality is that Username Lazyboy tries to elevate himself from other board users by informing them of things he himself has no clue about, and which seem to bring on heated debates in everyday life of this board: print runs.

He will never step up and admit to it, because he himself preaches against it in most topics when brought up by others. This is the kind of hypocrisy that exists in these boards.

Sad

What the hell are you talking about now?

Here he is, on the other thread, talking out of his a** ABOUT PRINT RUNS misinforming users as usual

I too am curious. Thank you OP for bringing this up. 3 different newsstand prices? Wacky, considering that newsstand had what, less than a 10K print-run?

No, not even close. Even the returns weren't that low, let alone the print run (or distribution).

Wow, you're even more ignorant than I thought.

Have you ever heard of Statements of Ownership?

Here he goes again!

The insults, backed with NO PROOF!

Put up or shut up!!

I'm guessing that's a "no" on knowing about Statements of Ownership? What a surprise.

I guess, to use your own words, youre as ignorant as you claim others to be, not understanding how quickly you dodge answers and further changing the subject

So kindly sir, please answer first, how the heck did we get to talk about print runs on the other thread?

I'm guessing that's a "no" on knowing about Statements of Ownership? What a surprise.

I guess, to use your own words, youre as ignorant as you claim others to be, not understanding how quickly you dodge answers and further changing the subject

So kindly sir, please answer first, how the heck did we get to talk about print runs on the other thread?

What, you don't know how quotes work on this site either? I was clearly responding directly to a question from the blob.

I'm not making you a list. Do your own work if you care about Newsstand editions with different prices than Direct editions. But first, learn about definitions and classifications and how to properly use them.

If youre making a claim - SUBSTANTIATE IT

You dont owe it to me

You owe it to the people you lie to in this thread

Thats 3 dodges in one day. Not a single time did he answer my question with FACTS

Just so people that read this for the first time understand:

This thread is discussing the topic of existing 1.95 & 1.99 PRICE VARIANTS

It also further progressed to discuss OTHER existing modern price variants. If you have an example of an identical book with a different price VARIANT please feel free to chime in the conversation.

What, you don't know how quotes work on this site either? I was clearly responding directly to a question from the blob.

You know VERY well that wasnt the topic. Print run is NEVER the topic nor it should be.

You should never contribute to a conversation about print runs, especially when you vehemently oppose it in other topics

No, inventing numbers from guessing print runs based on extremely incomplete and irrelevant information should never be the topic, as in the case of ratio variants.

The print run of Spectacular Spider-Man 238 was 240,784.

I'm not making you a list. Do your own work if you care about Newsstand editions with different prices than Direct editions. But first, learn about definitions and classifications and how to properly use them.

If youre making a claim - SUBSTANTIATE IT

You dont owe it to me

You owe it to the people you lie to in this thread

Thats 3 dodges in one day. Not a single time did he answer my question with FACTS

Just so people that read this for the first time understand:

This thread is discussing the topic of existing 1.95 & 1.99 PRICE VARIANTS

It also further progressed to discuss OTHER existing modern price variants. If you have an example of an identical book with a different price VARIANT please feel free to chime in the conversation.

You're... amazing. Yeah, lets go with "amazing."

I can't believe you don't know about Statements of Ownership.

No, inventing numbers from guessing print runs based on extremely incomplete and irrelevant information should never be the topic, as in the case of ratio variants.

The print run of Spectacular Spider-Man 238 was 240,784.

You are guessing print runs on EVERYTHING without having full disclosure from the press :gossip:

Its just that you can have a rough estimate if you have facts.

You have no facts

Re: X-Men 1.95 vs 1.99 cover price - variants?

I can't believe you don't know about Statements of Ownership.

Lazyboy. Deceiving board members with irrelevant and off topic chatter since 2005

I beg you. Please stay on topic

How do you substantiate that "thousands of books" printed with price variants are the norm in OUR market