• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

My one "personal" win for this auction, and only the second book I bought for myself this year (the other being a Marvel Mystery # 64 in CGC 9.2 White).

Old label goodness. Under OS Guide. Classic Schomburg cover. First issue Timely key. I'm pretty stoked about it. Was never as happy to put such a large check in the mail so fast. :cloud9:

RADFDEFA20161019_1052.jpg

:o(worship)

Dames in fuzzy sweaters? Its a weakness. :cloud9: My only 2 wins.

IMG_2971_zpsuhfcamxf.jpg

Great pickups. Too bad comiclink doesn't report to GPA because that Archie sales price ($4600) is a doozy.

Great book that's really tough above mid-grade.

The last 8.0 that ever sold was 3 yrs ago and I regrettably sold it. Getting back on the train three years down the line cost me sure. To know the pain of not having it in your collection after having it there, well I was gonna out bid someone no matter what.

My one "personal" win for this auction, and only the second book I bought for myself this year (the other being a Marvel Mystery # 64 in CGC 9.2 White).

Old label goodness. Under OS Guide. Classic Schomburg cover. First issue Timely key. I'm pretty stoked about it. Was never as happy to put such a large check in the mail so fast. :cloud9:

RADFDEFA20161019_1052.jpg

Oh man, that's awesome!

The trophy of what I won from this round. Happy to finally have this for my run.

xmen1_zps7vkj024o.jpg

That's a killer copy. I know it first hand. ;)

If I knew you had this when we met at Nycc I would of tried buying it directly from you then. Either way the book looks awesome like everything I've bought so far from you ?