JermanTown Kudos
1 1

36 posts in this topic

385 posts

Jerry purchased my Ff1 (side note - I want it back! HA)! He paid lightning quick. Can’t recommend Jerry enough!

1,065 posts

Great dude, easy to communicate with, highly recommend. 

21,855 posts

Just had a great transaction with Jerry for my NTT #2 - fast payment and good communication. I highly recommend him.

405 posts

Jerry purchased a big-ticket 4-figure book from me; the transaction was smooth, communication good, and I would recommend him to anyone.

4,917 posts

Thank you Jerry for the smooth and pleasant transaction. Great communication and hassle free, the way a transaction should be. I see Jerry as a well respected member of this community and he's exactly what we want here.

18,473 posts

Kudos to Jeranimal for a smooth transaction on a Planet. (thumbsu

9,470 posts

Jerry bought a HFH 1 from me, and the transaction was smooth like butter. I’d be happy to transact with him any time. 

Thanks, Jerry!

5,192 posts

Jerry purchased an ASM #100 from me with a flawless transaction! Great communication & quick payment! Would be more than happy to sell to again! 

119 posts

I’ve bought and sold with probably 100+ fellow collectors.  There are a handful that stand out for the quality of service, attention to detail, passion for the books and hobby.  Jerry’s one.  I’d look to do business with him.  Thanks man!

472 posts

Great seller, fast shipping.  Book arrived safe and sound, exactly as described.  Thanks!

6,079 posts

I recently sold a Mega-Key to Jeranimal.  This five-figure sum deal went extremely well.  I would easily do more deals with Jeranimal any time in the future.

713 posts

Fast payment on ASM 1!  Thanks!

1,189 posts

Great guy to deal with....on time for my AF15....he was ahead of schedule....all went done perfectly!  Hope to deal with again...Joe R.