• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frank Miller Signings for 2016

72 posts in this topic

At Frank Millers request, CGC will not be present at any of his public signings. Meaning there will not be any witnessed signatures done by Frank at any public signing. You can still go meet him have him sign your book(s) but it will not count for Sig Series.

CGC Sig Series will be done through a CGC Facilitator (Comic Sketch Art), all subs will go through them and they will be able to get Frank Miller's Sig for you. These can be set up as a mail-in (the same way the Todd McFarlane signings happen) to the Facilitator.

Any questions regarding sending books to the Facilitator or other details email Doug Peters at Comicsketchart@gmail.com

Any questions regarding Signature Series email Sam Peterson at speterson@cgccomics.com

why promote this one and not the scott's collectible signing?

I should point out also that if anyone does indeed have a large number of books for CGC at a show that Frank happens to be at. He is happy to make time for you in the evening to come meet us in his hotel room and get your books signed.

The fee is a flat fee with no mark up, we will not make anything off these signings. We are paid by Frank Miller Studios directly and will not be upcharging any customers, fans, or fellow facilitators that want their items signed.

You are also free to submit all books on your own dealer and CS accounts from these private signings that we arrange for you and Frank.

Finally if you are a fellow dealer or facilitator and would like to set up your own private signing with Frank Miller at any time please send me an email or Pm. ComicSketchArt.com & Frank Miller Studios are open to any dealers or facilitators setting up their own signings for Frank at anytime as long they can meet the minimum item count needed. We will also work/set up those signings for you for free at the request of FM Studios. Again customers, dealers, facilitators will not being paying us in anyway. There is no mark up for our services we are paid directly by FM studios for these services.

Any questions you can reach out and contact me via our website. A link dedicated to Frank Miller signings and FAQ regarding those signings will be up later today.

Doug

www.ComicSketchArt.com

P.S.: Just a quick follow up, anyone who is not interested in CGC SS or who is not able to meet the price point set for signatures be aware that Frank Miller will sign 1 item for free for fans who meet him at a show or event. You simply will not be able to get this item Cgc SS.

He is not promoting this, as this is not a signing. We are the facilitators who are working with Frank for all signings he does in 2016 for CGC. We do not have a signing with Frank we are simply running the signings for him.

We will be running the Scotts collectibles / Nycomics signings with them, when they arrive to do the signing with Frank Miller. We will be doing this for all signings in 2016 that involve Frank Miller and CGC.

This post is the standard for the future of Frank's Signings, if you want to get nit picky and think I am playing favorites. Please call me anytime 877.662.6642. x198

Mike Richardson with Dark Horse introduced me to Frank in the early 90's at the Dark Horse Con, Frank wasn't listed as being there but was there "unoffically". Super nice guy, very cool to talk to, had him sign my DKR books, still have them in the collection. I do wish he could make his way out here to Seattle for a future ECCC.

Frank is doing a signing next week at Barnes and Noble in Los Angeles. Typically, you're allowed to get one extra item signed as was the case for Jim Lee. Any facilitators going to be there? I know it seems kind of unorthodox and unlikely.

I'd go ahead and reread the first post of this thread. :/

Frank is doing a signing next week at Barnes and Noble in Los Angeles. Typically, you're allowed to get one extra item signed as was the case for Jim Lee. Any facilitators going to be there? I know it seems kind of unorthodox and unlikely.

Sadly no at Franks request this event will not be open for CGC or any other grading company.

Jim Lee showed up to the Legacy Comics Frank Miller/Andy Kubert signing today, went in to say hello to Frank and Andy and hung around for about 15 minutes or so according to a friend who is there. Lee then signed and pose for some fans waiting outside.

Regarding the B&N event tonight from a friend who is there now seated for the reading, the store announced two books to be signed, one has to be the 30th anniversary TPB of Dark Knight Returns the other can be any other DC book, but both items have to be personalized. Sounds like it is more of a store thing than someting Miller is requesting.

[font:Book Antiqua]From the Barnes & Noble signing...[/font]

CbtVuzNUAAAj0xm_zpskn1sjicw.jpg